Adopting a pet

Hoseok: woah

Hoseok: woah... This is really cute!

Namjoon: can i see the cat closely!

"Obviously! Take him to your arms"

When Namjoon hold the little cute fluffy cat in his hands.. He melt by the touch... The cat gets up from the sleep and looks up with his blinking eyes... Namjoon cutely says.. "Hi", the cat looked at him more adorably..

Hoseok: Namjoon! Are you sure taking him!

Namjoon: yes.. I love this cat! Tell me What I have to do ?

" Come with me I'll show you the formalities.. "

Hoseok: okay.. Can i hold the cat?

Namjoon: okay.. Be careful!

But when Namjoon gave the cat to Hobi.. The cat didn't like the touch.. He started to move too much..

Hoseok: Namjoon... Namjoon! I can't! He is not sitting still!

Namjoon: give me back!

Hoseok noticed how first the cat sleeped peacefully in Namjoon's arms..

Hoseok: I'm doing the formalities... Just go, sit in the car.. I'm coming!

Namjoon: okay.. Can you ask about this breed..!

Hoseok: okay.. I'll ask!

______

Namjoon: woah.. You woke up.. We are not going home now.. Okay!
The cat looked at him....

Hoseok: now.. Let's go! We are done. But one thing!

Namjoon: what!

Hoseok: they said it's new breed they don't know much about it!as it is new here they tried to gave him some milk! But for two days he didn't touch milk!

Namjoon: he is a cat! Doesn't like milk! Interesting.. I have to find out what he likes!

Hoseok: yes.. You have to find out!

💜vote💜