home✨

Some of you may think that what! Cat doesn't like milk.. Actually many cats are lactose intolerant so having milk can cause a mere health issues.

Come back to story......

Namjoon carefully hold the cat in his arms..
Namjoon: now.. You sit here!

Hoseok: take care of it.. I'm going! Bye..

Namjoon: bye and thanks..

Hose Ok left happily...
_

Namjoon pov_

I have to do something about his food... Ooo.. I got an idea! He doesn't like milk.. I can search it google... O now I get it! This breed is actually lactose intolerant then.. I can give him.. Fruits! That's great.. I don't like milk too...

_

Namjoon: cat! Wake up.. ( wait.. That's sounds really weird... I should put a name for him... But i don't get any idea, I have to think about name!)

The cat lazily wake up from his sleep for the sudden sound.. He looked at Namjoon and then his hand..

Namjoon: I got only strawberry.. I only have that.. Don't mind I'll buy you more! ( he place the plate in front of him.. The cat sniff the frui.. Then eat it happily... By seeing this Namjoon huffed in relief , he got a solution atleast! The cat gets happy too.. He started to lick his hands.. Then come to him and sit in his lap)

Namjoon: I really like you.. I like you a lot! You are so cute..

💜vote💜