Lore/Past

Billion and Billion of years ago, when the universe came into existence so did one being alongside it. The being was known as "Absolute". He was a being of unimaginable power in the sense he was God. However in the vast newborn Universe, it was alone, so to fill it up he created his people first of their kind known as "Rulers". There were many known as "Rulers" alongside the Absolute they travelled the vast newborn Universe. Learning new things, and seeing the entire Universe as their home. However, there is one thing to remember when something exists then there is something to counter it. The Absolute and Rulers spread life all over the Universe, something was born or rather some beings came into existence. These beings were known as "Monarchs". There were a total of Seven Monarchs each one being the embodiment of a specific way of life end. When they opened their eyes they were confused before everything became clear. They were here to create a balance. So they set out to fulfil their purpose. When The Absolute and Ruler got to know about them this caused conflict to arise between the two parties leading to war. 

The Eight Monarchs 

1) The Monarch of Destruction: Antares

2) The Monarch of Flames: Baran

3) The The Monarch of Beasts: Fenrir

4) The Monarch of Cold: Frost 

5) The Monarch of Monstrous Humanoids: Iron

6) The Monarch of Giants: Legia

7) The Monarch of Spectres: Yogumunt

This war was so devastating that it spread across the Universe, and Countless planets, Trillions of stars and even a few galaxies would be destroyed within 12 hours when the war had just begun and the damage would only increase and spread even further. Later in the future, this war would be known as The War In Heaven. This was no ordinary way as it would cause such destruction in the universe on such a scale that it would be unimaginable by any being. Fighting on the front lines would be a very particular Ruler, Why was he different from his race, Well you can say he was more of a flavour compared to his bland race. He was a knowledge seeker but that didn't set him apart by other's standards rather, He was the first and only disciple of The Absolute. Unlike others who didn't have a name when they came into existence this one already possessed a name he didn't how, he just did and his curious nature made The Absolute take him under his wing. While the others followed orders blindly he questioned them, their purpose, and how it would affect everything. This Ruler's name was Ashborn

Ashborn was someone who had the respect of all the Ruler not because he was the student of The Absolute not because he was the strongest Ruler but rather because he was friendly with everyone, he was someone who could immediately identify a problem and would do everything in his power to solve it, he stopped many conflicts before they could raise. When asked how he could do his answer remained the same always.

"Believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see to truly see"

As the war waged on Ashborn saw many of the Rulers he was close to dying, and this fueled his anger towards the Monarch. Refuse to take part in war no matter what happens. Ashborn never understood why. When Absolute has the power to end this, he refuses never giving a direct answer it is always in riddles. All he ever did was give a bit of his powers to the Rulers. No matter how many times Absolute refused Ashborn never gave up hope and continued to ask for his help.

One day Ashborn had retreated to the homeland of the Rulers to heal from his injuries and to report to Absolute about the massive casualties with only a couple of hundred Rulers remaining and to ask for his help again. When he opened the doors to the throne room where Absolute would be most of the time, just as he looked up he froze. The sight before him was horrifying Absolute was impaled on his throne with various spears and weapons pinned through his body. He could sense the left presence of the Monarchs. Ashborn didn't care how many times he had to come to ask for help only to be rejected, he didn't care how many times he nearly died but Absolute...The Rulers...They were his family. All that rage and hatred the Ashborn has been bottling up erupted like an explosion and it burned far more than any star in the Universe.