Chapter 10

The ground caved slightly as Ashborn landed on an island. He looked around. The island was covered in a rich flora, he could even sense a few animals on the island but nothing suspicious.

Ashborn: What was that?

Deep under the ground, something moved as if it felt Ashborn's presence. It felt powerful and full of death. It was similar to the one it felt a few days ago. Most would be terrified however it was not. It has lived long. It remembered when it was one with mother when it would look high in the sky. Then it was blessed by someone. The being mixed it with something whatever the liquid was at the time, it was powerful. Beyond that of what mother ever gave to it. What followed next was pain. It felt like everything was on fire but when the pain ended it was granted power beyond what it could ever dream of. It stood tall, everything was smaller and strength coursed through it.

In the headquarters of Monarch, alarms blared as teams ran back and forth. While teams had returned to work everyone was still going through a special A.I therapy since every human has gone through a near-death experience and no one was qualified to do any kind of therapy. This had made them put Ashborn on the highest threat level. Any kind of moment of his is taken as the highest threat to humanity making most of them work twenty-four by seven.

Ashborn's movement had alarmed them since arriving here. He has never once left the monster island.

Serizawa: Where is he?!

Scientist#1: We are working on finding him, sir!

???: Any idea about his movement!?

Serizawa turned around and looked at one of the most brilliant people he had ever met. Mark Russell is one of the most respected scientists working for Monarch.

Serizawa: No. How is Madison?

Madison Russel was the daughter of Mark and a woman named Emma Russel. The woman was responsible for waking up Ghidorah and indirectly bringing Ashborn on this world. She had been arrested and sent maximum-security prison that the government could afford. Originally she was to be executed but Mark and Emma tried to defend her. Respecting their wishes Serizawa had Monarch save her from an execution however she was sent to the highest level of prison for life.

Mark: She is still in therapy.

Serizawa: What about you?

Mark: I am working on my nightmares. They make me question humanity's existence. Should we still dare to look where we shouldn't?

Serizawa: We are too deep into it to back down.

Mark: Are we?

Serizawa: More than you can ever imagine Mark.

Scientist#2: We found him!!

This alerted everyone as they looked towards the monitors showing the image of Ashborn standing on a very familiar island.

Serizawa: What is he doing there!!?

Back with the God. He looked around trying to find what caught his eye. Ashborn jumped back as a massive vine tried to capture him.

Ashborn:'IS THAT A VINE DICK?!'

Ashborn heard an excited giggle catching his attention

???: It's a male! How amazing~! I have never seen anything like you before.

The voice echoed however Ashbron looking looked at the bushes to his left.

Ashborn: It's surprising how well you can hide given your size. Any other Kaiju wouldn't have known you were ever there. Unfortunately for you, I am not a Kaiju.