CH#2

after the sudden appearance of a new machine that is under the classification of mobile suits, dubbed the gaia gear, as anser dubbed and coined the name, with a certain dark-skinned blond now watching from the lounge...

???: oh ...why if this is a sudden turn of events...

...he took a good look at the "Gaia gear" that anser had built in his spare time back on earth, as a boy with a tablet and a haro unit is intrigued by the sheer sight of it... 

felsi: What the hell is that!?

...she sees the machine, all white, with a single horn with an LED light on the base of the horn, as it was built in the visage of the Gundams, but nobody knows that yet...

anser: i am here for the rematch, the tallgeese is just a diversion!

...chuchu who was watching with her friends watching the screens carefully at the sight of the new machine that anser proclaimed to be the one that would surpass even the gundams...and in the dueling committee lounge the dark-skinned man now is shocked to see the machine dubbed the gaia gear make an appearance, and the boy who is accompanied by a haro is doing everything he could to analyze the machine...

???: so~? what can you find about this thing?...right rouji?

...the girl with white hair now is looking at the big screen at the machine, while the boy is trying to ignore her as he comes to a conclusion to his analysis...

rouji: no...there's nothing about this machine, with an unknown operating system...

????: oh in that case, i was just asking...

...they both looked at the i wonder if someone could actually be building a new type of machine without anyone noticing...and after their little reaction had ended the man now looked at the arena and continued as usual...

???: now this is a new gear in the machine, i really want to meet him up close and personal and talk about it, but I'm getting ahead of myself, oh well...so now recite the oath!

...now the two opponents both recited the oath for everyone to hear and after that was done, he opened the gates of battle...

???: fixed release!

...now the two mobile suits are now are free to fight, with felsi taking the first move...

felsi: i will not lose to you another time!

anser: wanna bet!

...he dodged a couple of beams coming from the Dilanza's beam pistol that were aimed right at the gaia gear alpha, making anser to reveal the mobile suit's first weapon, a custom-made beam rifle...

anser: not so fast!

...now remembering the tallgeese, she dodged to the side as she kept on her endeavor of closing the distance...

anser; hey you know something...i can do a better job too!

...he pushed both of the joysticks forward, making the machine run forwards with the beam rifle in hand, hoping to slow her down to some extent, with that failing his initial strategy...

anser: ok, time for plan B!

...he hit a switch, as he now resorts to his other option to assist in getting in range, and the arena being just large enough with the space for a single or at least a couple of mobile suits to fly around in...

anser: now engaging in fighter mode-

felsi: not so fast!

anser; what?