CH#6

with both the A000-0001 gaia gear alpha, and theXVX-16 gundam aerial, both standing there glaring at each other, where the organized duel has taken place after anser has first met up with sulletta in her holding cell...

shaddiq: and now...the die has been cast...

...as the two machines both charged forth with the aerial taking in the first move by using the series of fabled gund-bits that were said to be able to take out the once-noble mobile suit of the previous holder of the top duelist of asticassia, guel jeturk, where the the girl has started with her first move on the offensive, being the eleven gund-bits flying around all over, to perform a complex omni-directional attack...

anser: keh!

...as he countered by transforming his gaia gear into it's mobile armor jet mode, hoping to draw some distance away form bieng a large and massive target in the air, just by giving her sometihng new to get used to, for being this fast and mobile in fighting in the air...it's natural habitat in the battlefield...

where the arena was at least large enough to house a flying mobile weapon in times like this, making him observe at what are the aerial's gratest strength and possibly it's weaknesses in a fair fight

...where the arena was at least large enough to house a flying mobile weapon in times like this, making him observe at what are the aerial's gratest strength and possibly it's weaknesses in a fair fight...

anser: hmmm...[ it's using it's gund-bits, all while standing there...and they're fast too...]...!?

...he has to make a sharp mid-air turn in order to avoid getting shot at as close to mid range, with each one being swift anf nimble enough to catch up with the gaia gear's  air-born capabilities, that it's marcasite engine drives could carry it, despite that it is able to almost rival the eleven gund-bits when it came to matters of speed in the air...

sulletta; he's on the run, alright aerial, let's get him and gaia gear!

...the girl boosted up to coordinate her gund-bits to concentrate on firing their beams to assault the man-machine in it's mobile armor mode in an aerial dogfight...where the silly girl now looked up to her disbelief that the gaia gear and as well as it's pilot has the sheer audacity to transform mid-flight to retaliate, as it is holding onto a strange custom beam-rifle with a strange add-on attached onto it...

sulletta: is that-...!?

...her own two eyes shook in place to see that on the view screens provided by each one of the gund-bits that were suddenly shot down by the boy...who was just now using some sort of anti-swarm weapon that clearly has an effect of damaging bits...

sulletta; oh no...the bits-...

anser: you like it do you?...

sulletta: what was that!?

answer: this is my sand barrel cannon, it's used to shoot out scraps of schrapnel and small debris...excellent for taking out small flying pests like your bits...and also i kinda love to go old-school...

...the boy left on a happy note as usual, leaving the girl confused as on how the gaia gear was able to take on the bits, as it reloads the sand barrel weapons attachment with some scraps and debris loaded inside, ready to destroy the bits as it is purpose-built for, leaving sulletta to manuver aerial's bits to avoid the firing range of the sand barrel...and opening fire form the gaia gear's blind spots with light beam blasts...kicking up a tall dust cloud...as everyone looked on with the excitement...