14 exploring with sam and colby / jake

(Mia s pov ) So I'm going exploring with my dad and uncle Sam and jake. I'm not going to lie. I'm scerd, so yeah, I got told to where a hoodie or something is because it's cold, so I'm. Just is going to like go into jakes room to take one of his hoodies because they are comfy. i went into his room and got his black one. Because not the end of Mia s pov.

(Jakes pov ) Soo Mia ie coming with is to go exploring with me sam and colby and she came down stairs with my black hoodie on she look so cute in it. I'm not going to lie. She looks scared I have to stay with her when we are there so she is okay. Hey, love you. Okay, "i said as she looked up from her phne. Yeah, I'm fine, babe, said," End of jakes' pov

Yo, Mia said Sam yo uncle Sam said Mia you ready to go exploring munchkin said Sam yes I I'm Uncle hey Sam dad said Mia hey sweetheart said colby we ready then guys said jake yeah said everyone let's go then. Said colby dad said Mia. What's up, Mia boo you okay asked colby, are u doing your intro in the car or at the place asked Mia we are doing in the car munchkin said Sam okay uncle Sam said Mia in the car what's up guys it's sam and colby hare and we are with jake said Sam and colby what's up guys said jake and we have colbys daughter Mia who is coming with is this time it's her first time exploring with us said Sam what's up guys said Mia and we are going to be exploring this abeond creepy house that me and sam found said colby so we will see you soon. When we were there, guys bye and everyone said to the camera,

At the abedend place what's up guys we are hare at the abedend place house what ever you want to call it said colby so let's go in it and explore said Sam wait said Mia what's up love you okay said jake yeah I'm find but please can we not do the ouji boerd that shit scercs me said Mia ofc we won't said colby thaks you dad said Mia it's okay sweetheart said colby so let's goooo insdieee said Sam okay everyone went in and Mia seen something walk past them ahhhhhhh wtaf nope nope said Mia what' happened Mia asked jake as he ran over and hugd her I just seen this girl walk past us said Mia did u see it as well colby said Sam yep man I saw it as well said colby did u get it on camera uncle Sam asked Mia yes I did munchkin dw said Sam nah that shit was terrifying babe said Mia i know love I know dw said jake. They explore up the stairs, and Mia feels something tap her shoulder ahhh Mia burts out crying ahhhh dad Mia shouts jake or Sam she shouts jake comes running up to her hugs her tight with her face in his chest when she crys hey hey hey shhhh it's okay Mia boo I have got you said jake what happened mimi said Sam I felt something touch my shoulder it was terrifying said Mia that was the wife that died hare with her family said Sam wtf they are like haunting the place nah I'm out I'm going to the. Car I can't anymore bye said Mia in tears mia come hare said jake. He runs to her and hugs her tight with her haed on his chest again and she burns out crying again noooo jake I want to go home she says in between crys shhhh Mia we are going home. Said jake yo Sam man we need to go home Mia is freaking the he'll out and she what's to go home side jake yeah bro we are going home said colby dad please said mia I see them ahhhhh stopp make it stop jake please make it stop please make it stop Mia crys into jakes chest jake hugs her tight and sways them abut okay you guys we are going to stop the vidao hare because Mia has obviously seen the wife and the kids and all od tje family members that got killed hare and she is scared said colby and sam see you guys later in tje next video bye guys said jale Sam' and colby Mia just waves to the camera still in jakes arms they go in the car and drive home nope that was scary dad said Mia I know it's okay your safe now said colby after when colby said that she falls alseep on jakes chest he hugs her for protectively se he is protecting her.

I will put the picture in the next chapter of what the kind of hug jake gave Mia when she was crying and shaking in the vidao

I hope everyone likes this story