Lets have fun!

We arrived at Florida , so our plan is to go to a hotel in Florida, stay 2 days and explore Florida and then take a long 3 hour car ride (idk if that's how long it takes to get there srry) to Orlando and stay at the dockside hotel!

" ugh I'm so tired I barely got sleep in the plane" I said "same I just wanna go sleep in the hotel" Millie said walking by my side while Tyler Sofia and Louis were on the back , we got to the Uber and I slept in the car ride laying on Millie's lap, "wake up ly we're here" I rubbed my eyes and sat down normally and saw on the window the hotel " well what are you waiting for Ty and , sof a lou are already inside come on !" Millie said, I got up and I was so tired that I couldn't hold my balance , I saw Tyler run up to me laughing and piggybacked me .

Louis pov:
I was so mad, I felt so jealous bc Tyler was taking away Charlie and all I wanted to do was be with her normaly, she's so pretty and I think needed to be the one piggybacking her "Ty mate can i have char now she probably needs me il hold her" " I'm sorry lad she's asleep" Tyler said turning around showing Charlie's face, she was peacefully sleeping on his back " it's alright" I said , it's not alright Charlie is mine, so I decided to piss her off with Sofia, I grabbed Sofia and put her on my back "Louis no! What are u doing!" She said laughing, I didn't feel comfortable but I needed to piss Charlie off " I figured ur legs hurt" " yeah they do thank you" she said laying her head on my shoulder, she was freaking pretty but not as pretty as Charlie .

Charlie's pov:

I woke up in the hotels bed and Sofia and Millie were laying on the other bed talking "girl Louis is such a gentleman, he picked me up in a piggy back and we went to go get coffee like that, ppl were laughing and it was hilarious, I heard sofi tell mills " yeah he's like that , u look cute together also" " yeahhh ppl were telling us the same" sofia said laughing, traitor..... I thought millie supported me but she's now saying that they look cute together knowing I have a crush on Louis since 8th grade...... games are on, if he wants to piss me off with sofia I will do the same with Tyler.

I fake woke up cs I was already awake for like 5 min listening to Sofia's rant abt her and Louis  "oh hey sleepy head ur awake" Sofia said "yeah I'm awake" I said in a rude tone and walked to the bathroom , I had this very cute and showing ouffit, I knew Louis is a little overprotective and I know that if I dress for TYLER and not for him he will get mad asf " what's wrong ly" Millie said walking in to the bathroom "why were y saying that sof and Louis look cute together" I said "im sorry I just thought u like tyler and since Louis is all over Sofia, I'm sorry come here" we hugged each other " he's a bitch and he's trying to piss u off with her so, karma time" I laughed and she left the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and got changed to a very showing ouffit , it was almost a bikini top but I didn't care

Ouffit ( u can imagine another one if it's not of ur liking)

"Oh my gosh ly u look so sexy!" Millie said laughing , i winked at her and grabbed my purse to leave bc we are gonna eat at a restaurant ,

Arriving at the restaurant

I saw Louis's eyes widen looking at me, tyler came to me and hugged me " u look so pretty Charlie like always" I smiled and hugged him, Millie started laughing and she game me the "he's mad look" I started laughing too "what r u guys laughing abt?" Tyler asked me "Oh nothing, can u piggy back me" I gave him puppy eyes "fine come here" he bend down and I got on his back laughing cs I almost fell, I'm the corner of my eye I saw Louis HOLDING HANDS with Sofia, which made me want to slap both of them but I ignored it.

At the restaurant

We ordered our food and I sat beside Tyler and Louis sat beside me and sofia was beside him, millie was im front of me " hey ly do u need my jacket u look cold" Louis said "no thanks il have Tyler's" I grabbed his jacket and put it on  Louis looked pissed which made me chuckle a bit, when I looked at Millie and Millie was trying to hold her laugh.

Char_ur girl

Stole @tyler_121frv hoodieeeeeLiked by 221

Liked by 221

Comments disabled

We ate and went back to our dorms , I put on a Pijama and went to sleep bc we were so tired

This is ur Pijama ( if u don't like it u can imagine another one;).

"Hey ly" "yes Millie?" " we should go on pijamas tomorrow to see the boys reaction" "yesss we should" " ok goodnight" . It was perfect bc my pj is so short that it will make Louis go crazier and more pissed this time.

I HOPE U ENJOYED ;)