Leaving florida

I woke up bc I heard Millie laughing so loud "what the fuck Millie!" I threw a pillow at her "what this tik tok is super funny!" I rubbed my eyes and got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face , I did skincare and light makeup I dressed with a white t shirt some shorts and adidas shoes

The fit ( picture something else if you don't like it)

I also brought a hoodie just in case I got cold , yesterday before going to the beach we already packed our bags so we didn't need to right now "see u at the buffet lyy" Millie said "yeah see u there" sof said "bye girls" i said and sighed when they left, I walked in the elevator instead of walking stairs, I was a little panicked bc I hate them but I was in a hurry, the door opened guess who it was, Louis......... "hey what floor" he said with a small chuckle , I tried to not smile and stayed serious "oh come on Charlie ur 17 years old and u can't still forgive a person for saying something that didn't want to come out of their mouth?!" Louis said in a mad tone "u know what that's not the only reason, at least if u tried to make it up to me it would've make me think oh he's making effort to make me like him, if u did that maybe I didn't avoid you!" I said "ok then if that's what you want......" he said, I was confused asf but I just ignored him.

We arrived at the restaurant and I smiled at tyler Millie and Sofia , ofc the only seat left was beside Louis and Millie

How the chairs were:
Millie Charlie Louis
Sofia Tyler

We ate and Millie got two Ubers, I got in with Millie and Louis and Sofia and Tyler in another one, I was so tired bc last night I barely got sleep because Millie was laughing at her tik toks, idk how Sofia didn't yell at her or something but I wasn't strong enough to so I guess she stayed the whole night like that, I was thinking abt how fun this vacation is starting and fell asleep.

Louis pov:

I felt a weight on my shoulder , when I checked to see what it was it was Charlie, Millie was sleeping too and she was snoring, I grabbed Charlie's head and put her on my lap and since I had a blanket I shared it with her, I just hope she doesn't get mad at me for putting her head  in my lap or something.

We arrived and I tapped Charlie's shoulder, Millie was already awake so she was just shipping us and annoying, Charlie's opened her eyes and looked around her, "how the fuck did I get in ur lap" she said sitting normally "well u we're sleepy so I put ur head in my lap so u didn't get neck pain" I told her "thanks I guess...." She said with a small smile. We got out of the car and took our bags off the trunk.

Hey guys this is a filler chapter, I hope u don't hate on me bc I'm so tired it's currently 3am and I had to study for a test and write like 2 chapters for u guys, I was gonna make this one s full one bu I'm so tired I can't srry, love u guys