CHAPTER 4

Soon after Zoro got over this heat in his chest he and Shrek noticed this noise in the bushes at the side of them. They both checked on what it was, both turning simultaneously. Shrek decided to speak up, with a loud and fierce tone. "Who're you and what are you doing in my swamp?" he says glaring directly at the mysterious person peeking slightly over the bushes.

"S-sorry i didn't want to interrupt you, i kind of got lost" this unknown person said, stuttering in fear. Zoro could hear the amount of it in his voice. To Zoro this was a little weird and confusing but he decided to let it go. Until that person spoke again and came out of the bush, noticing his appearance. "Lord Farquaad?" shrek muttered silently, but zoro could hear it quite amazingly.

Lord farquaad spoke again. "It's great to see you but i have to go see my girlfriend, fiona." he said bluntly. Walking away fading into the distance. Zoro and Shrek looked at each other at the same time again, shrugging there shoulders not wanting to think of what just happened. Shrek then began to roll his eyes playfully towards zoro, then suddenly he started to become extremely red, knowing zoro he didn't understand that he was blushing at the remark. With that, zoro became embarrassed trying to hide his cheeks with his hands, looking a little suspicious.

Shrek got a little devious, he became a little confident and wanted to compliment zoro. So he did. "Zoro your hair is so beautiful, it reminds me of the grass" and as to that shrek then winks to zoro. Once again, Zoro began to be hot and flustered, not knowing what to do. He was confused. He then thought that it could be the humidity that's making him so hot, so he shrugged it off calmly.

After the awkward silence became subtle , Shrek said something unexpected. "Come to my place, it's snug and warm." Shrek says inviting him in. He was a little demanding in a way. And as for that, Zoro obliged, nodding in defeat. The two of them decided to walk, approaching the wooden door around 100 metres in front of them.

As they got to the door, Shrek opened it swiftly moving his head towards the door signalling for Zoro to enter first. Zoro moves his legs, silently going through the door as Shrek instructed him to. Shrek then asked "i'm going to cook, it may not be to your liking but if you sit down by the door it will take around 5 minutes" he said enthusiastically walking away from Zoro's view.

Time passed around 2 minutes and Zoro was getting impatient so he looked around the table to see if there's anything he could snoop on. Suddenly, he noticed a diary, being a himbo as he is he decided to look in his privacy.