Intro

Winter wasnt always mean she use to be a sweet girl. Winter grew up in 4. She use to be sweet and innocent but after she started training herself in the woods, people in district 4 knew she was deadly just by how powerful, and strong she was, made her special, after they saw what she could do. District 4 hasnt  won the games in awhile but now they have hope she will be there victory but they are also hoping she doesn't get picked because she helps a bunch of them survive. They all knew she would be strong since the day she was born just by looking at her. She was born with ice blue eyes and snow White hair and that's how she got her name, Winter. She is very talented but if there was anything people knew, is that she will do anything to protect those around her. The poor girl is strong because she been through stuff even at a young age when her mother died at child birth, her father blamed her and would beat her to a plup and her older sister, Anna died in the 66th annual hunger games. Her father passed away and she grew up strong so no one would ever hurt her again and she did just that. She was just amazing and she just might have a chance at being district 4 winner of the 74th annual hunger games.