If you wanna be in read this!

So I'm making a thing where my friends are TPOT contestants who are dating the contestants they have a crush on!

But if you want to be in, there are rules.

- First off, you have to be my friend. I won't have first time commenters in this, because I wouldn't really know anything about you. And I'm not adding my enemies because why would I want to have them?

     - Also, there are some fans of my stories who I consider friends even if they might not know that!

- You have to have a crush on a TPOT contestant WHO HASN'T BEEN ELIMINATED!!! So I'm sorry, but if your crush is in BFB post split, or they got eliminated in TPOT, you can't be in. Unless you have another crush.

     - EXITors... I think I can be a little lax on that. But you won't appear in the story very often.

- If you like a contestant that someone else is already with in the story, sorry, but I'm only having one person per character.

     - With the exception of Marker. I'll allow 2 of my friends (Sunny and Potato) to be with him.

- PEN IS MINE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!!!!

- Put a heart emoji the color of your crush in your comment if you read the rules! (I had to put this in the middle somewhere)

     - If they're multi colored, just do however many colors there are. Like, for example, I would do 💙🤍

          - You could also just do the main color, like for example if you like BH, you could just do 🖤 instead of however many colors are in his accretion disk

- Sunny and Potato, I am forcing you two into this book as Marker's girlfriends whether you like it or not >:3 (But you probably will like it XD)

- If you like multiple contestants (Like me), sorry, but you have to choose one.

- You'll be joining the team of your crush, but there's a max of 7 people per team. You'll replace an eliminated contestant. 

     - Which is why if you have a crush on an eliminated contestant, you have to choose someone else, because they won't be in the story. 

- You can be with 2, 4 or X if you want. But if you're with 4 or X you'll be another kitchen worker and probably won't appear often, and if you're with 2 you'll be the co-host instead of a contestant.

- You guys will join between TPOT 8 and 9, so yes you will be a part of the zombie apocalypse.

- You must ask to be in before the first chapter comes out, otherwise you can't be in. I will leave one week in between when I finish it and when I publish it so that more people have a chance to be in.

I think that's all!

Available spots left on each team:

Are You Okay?: 1

Just Not: 2

Death P.A.C.T. Again: 0 

The Strongest Team on Earth: 2

The S!: 1

Team8s: 2

Contestants taken:

Pen

Marker 

Tree

Bottle

Ice Cube

Oh, and one more thing. Tell me what your objectsona is and what your name in the story is. 

If you wanna be in ask here!

Edit: Sorry guys, no more joining. I already have a lot of people and I don't wanna have to add even more. Plus I've reached a point in the first chapter that I don't think I should add more people.