🩷2🩷

Felix was born half vampire half human. His mom was human, and father was vampire. Felix was born in Australia his mother was always mad at him for not being full vampire she would always yell at him for the smallest thing when felix turned 18 the first thing he did was get out of that house his mother was even kind enough to help him pack. It hurt Felix a little but he chose to Ignore it.

"Haa it so good to be home right toby?" Felix says after finally getting home from work."meow" his pet Toby replies making Felix chuckle he couldn't understand Toby but still found it funny anyhow. After Felix finally got situated he went to go check the mail to see if anything new was their. He  went outside grabbed the mail and walked back in. His house after locking the door he walked to his living room and he then sat down on the couch and went to open the first letter it had real golf imprinted on it.

" Hi , you've been invited to vampire University we would like fo you to come and learn here from now on we also recommend you pack some clothes and everything else you might need for the trip you may bring a plus one if you like NO ANIMALS are permitted in the building please if you happy to join come to us at xxxxx and by xxxxxx and see you soon" felix read he was so confused about how the school even found out but chose to go their anyway even though he just moved to soul city.

He still had some questions but decided to just go with the flow like he normally do.
The note said the bus would come to pick him up so he just started packing skurts, belly shirts, toothbrushes,extra soap etc. To get ready he was about to leave but he forgot something (I DO NOT APPROVE OF SELF GARMPLEASE DONT DO IT IF YOU NEED HELP THERE ARE THERAPISTS AND NURSES OR A CLOSE FAMILY / FOR YOU TO TELL PLEASE DONT DO IT.) He forgot his blade in the bathroom so he went to go and get.

Timskip to the next day

Felix woke up to an annoying alarm again he picked it up and threw it across the room with the loud thud he knew he was going to have to buy a new one for the fourteenth time . With a groan he hopped out of bed and threw some nice clothes on

 With a groan he hopped out of bed and threw some nice clothes on

(I can't describe so hear just imagine it's felix)

He then walked out of his house and the bus was already they're,  he was wondering why there was a bus when he could just drive to the location but decides not to question it and just got on.

Time skip new school

When felix seen the school his jaw dropped the bus driver chuckled and closed his mouth." Honey your gonna get thirsty if you keep your mouth open like that" she said the lady was nice she had blackskirt that reached her ankles and a pink shirt.
"T thank y-you" felix said shyly looking down with blushing spilling down his cheeks."No problem" she smiled at the cute boy.

Felix then got off the bus and as he was a whole bunch of monsters swarmed a straight toward him and away from other kids. Felix was shocked all of them talking to him it surprised him they would ask questions like "can I get your phone number?" Or "your so cute are you single?" And he would just look down he awarded blushing all of them even the girls screamed in awe."u-um s-sure" and felix handed them his phone everyone was so loud by the time he got his phone back the principal was coming towards them to gelp him out. Then felix looked up and seen the whole school watching because of how much caous it was causing."alright ladies, and gentlemen get back to class" after everyone left ot was only felix the student were still staring but only the ones in the window.

"Are you okay?" The principle asked alittle bit worried because felix face was still alittle red."y-yes sir" felix said."alright then let me show  you to your first class" he said .
They both started walking and talking because the principle was showing felix around when they finally stopped at his first class he was nervous so he looked down when they entered

"Hi this is felix the new kid I'm dropping him off" the principal said."Yes I was just telling the class, this is felix we will be kind to him" the teacher said like clockwork all the students said yes felix then looked up even the teacher was surprised he had different eye colors indicating that he was half and half.