🩷3🩷

"Felix honey just sit next to jisung" the teacher said, jisung then raised his hand with blushing across his face his friends seungmin and jeongin were laughing at him for his awkwardness. Felix then walked to the desk and sat he looked at the teacher. He then felt a light tap on his shoulder he looked to his right. To see a chubby checked guy(can't describe outfits so here you go)

 To see a chubby checked guy(can't describe outfits so here you go)

"Hi my name is jisung" the cute boy said."h-hi my n-name is felix" felix said looking down. "Wanna be friends?"  Jisung asked."y-yes" felix said, jisung chuckled and hugged felix the girls who were talking to felix got mad,"Hey back off felix is mine" the girl said "everyone pay attention " the teacher yelled.

Felix and jisung both laughed quietly. Jisung soon introduced felix to his friends."felix this is seungmin, seungmin this is felix" jisung said." Hi" seungmin said "h-hi" felix said his face turned red it took everything in jeongin not to squeal.at how cute felix is."now jeongin this is felix,  felix this is jeongin" jisung said smiling like a maniac."sup" jeongin said taking out his hand for felix to shake."n-ice t-to me y-you". Felix said taking his hand as felix was about to shake his hand he realized he wanted to try something so he grabbed jeongin's hand and sized it up with his. Jisung and seungmin all sqealed. "OMG tiny hands" jeongin said.(anyone having flashbacks🤨)

Timeskip lunch

After the bell rang jisung,seungmin,jeongin all went to lunch together. When they walked in all the kids that were surrounding felix before they  all came and sat next to him, until a whistle told them to move.felix then looked down not daring to look up until jisung held Felix's hand."Hey it okay they're gone now" jisung said seungmin and jeongin was confused and so was everybody else who heard what tl jisung said looked at felix with confusion until he looked up and their Jaws dropped.

Everyone heard a sqeal they all looked back even the populars. jeongin couldn't hold it anymore he ran and hugged felix.Those same girls that were they're from earlier came up to them."didn't I say felix is mine" the girl said she was wearing a light blue jumper with pink stripes."No felix belongs to himself bitch" seungmin said. The girls jaw dripped as she left suddenly only to come back with her friends."say that again" one of her friends said. Felix got more nervous "p-please stop" felix said they all stopped the girls smiled at him and sat next to him."don't worry we weren't going to do anything" she said while she smiled playing with her hair.felix then looked down."let's go" the girl said and they all left. Felix then looked up because jeongin told him it was their tables turn to get lunch.

After lunch it was time for gym. They then went to the gym room(I don't think they need to change because they're vampires so don't worry about that part). When they walked in they seen the older kids and popular lee know, hyunjin,changbin,and bang chan the meanest. Jisung could tell they were mad when they seen everyone surrounding felix including their friends. And the rest of the olders didn't know why. Until the crowd moved and they seen Felix's eyes.

seungmin covered jeongins mouth to block out his screaming.felix then looked back to ask if he was okay."u-um are you okay?" Felix asked jeongin just nodded his head yes trying not to scream again. The whistle soon blowed indicating class has began."Hi class I'm the gym teacher" the teacher said "Hi" the class said in the most sarcastic voice. The teacher just rolled her eyes.

"Alright I'm gonna put you in pair of 7." Then the teacher started saying names "Jimin,Yoongi,Taeyung,Jungkook.( I didn't know another names besides bts.) RM,Jhope,Jin.", "Next we have,Felix,jisung,jeongin,changbin,seungmin,hyunjin,and bangchan." The three boys smirked when they seen felix look at jisung as jisung looked at jeongin and seungmin.
As they walked toward their group jisung and jeongin pulled felix to their side to keep them far away from the others except seungmin he was just staring down bangchan as he smiled at seungmin.

(They were playing dodge ball just in case i forgot to tell you.) The teacher blew the whistle starting the game girls and boys cheered them on. Almost the whole school was watching for some reason. The ball was suddenly blasted at Felix's face and everyone was terrified of it hitting felix to hard except for felix he was the only one calm and caught it with easy. Everyone's jaw dropped including the olders.

It went silent until felix threw the ball and hit someone on their arm,"omg that was awesome" hyunjin said.(dramatic af) "t-thank y-you" felix his fa e turned red.