Dix-huit

Sorry for the late and short update, again. I'm kinda busy sa acads kase. Happy Saturday!
___________________

Third Person's PoV

"Nagawa mo ba ng maayos ang aking pinag utos?" her voice echoed in every corners of the room.

"Y—Yes, milady. Nagawa ko na po. Walang kahit anong bakas ang natira," wika ng isang babaeng, hawak ang isang halamang may kakaibang kulay at itsura.

"How about the Monster of Bel?" She took a sip on her wine glass elegantly, eyes fixed on the lady infront of her who's on her knees, head facing the floor.

"It's sealed in the deepest abyss of the dark dungeon, milady. Hindi na siya makakapinsala," tugon ng babae, nakayuko pa'rin, takot salubungin ang malamig at nanghihigop ng lakas na titig ng kaniyang pinagsisilbihan.

"Good. You're dismissed. You did a great job today," her cold stares sparkled for a while as a smile formed in her natural red lips.

The lady stood up, face still facing the floor. She felt relieved. She's happy, because finally, for the very first time of her life, someone complimented and appreciated her. She could ask no more.

"ευχαριστώ, κυρία μου," a smile drew across her lips as she said those words.

[Read as 'efcharistó kyría mou'. It means "Thank you, my lady."]

The princess nodded gently, putting back the glass on the golden serving plate held by the princess' butler.

"Please excuse me, milady." Respect. Her voice filled with respect and admiration toward the princess.

"I'll give you a break. Take a rest and enjoy for a week, Rhena..." Her voice became soft yet lack of emotions.

Rhena bowed down her head once again before turning her back against the throne where the princess is seated.

The princess stood from her throne as her hair and eyes changed its color, as well as her floor length gown. Her hair seems to shine so bright as it flipped through the air, and her eyes... It's tantalizing and sparkling, like an ocean reflecting the light from the sun.

"Tell him that we're leaving," utos ng prinsesa sa butler na nasa tabi ng kaniyang tronong kinauupuan kanina.

"Yes, your highness." Yumuko ito nang kaunti saka nilisan ang kwartong kinasasadlakan ng kaniyang trono. Napabuntong hininga ang prinsesa saka inilibot ang paningin sa madilim at tila walang buhay na kaharian. The kingdom is dull... And lonely... But she's not sad. In the matter of fact, she loves the place, because for her, it's beautiful.

"Your highness," napatigil sa pagmumuni muni ang prinsesa nang marinig ang malalim at buong buong boses ng isang lalake na pakiwari niya'y nakatayo na sa kaniyang likuran.

Her lively demeanor became cold and scary. She faced the guy standing behind her emotionlessly. "Are they ready?" Tukoy ng prinsesa sa kaniyang nga alagang pegasus na siyang gagamitin nilang transportasyon patungo sa lugar na kanilang pupuntahan.

"Yes, your highness. Handa na po sila," aniya sa seryosong tono.

"Act as what we planned," huling sabi ng prinsesa saka niya iniwan ang lalake sa tanggapan kung saan naroroon ang kanyang trono.

Samantala, sa kabilang dako ng Mundo ng Xenoa, papalabas sa gubat na kanilang tinahak kanina nang tinungo nila ang bundok ng Kauji, nanghihinang naglalakbay pabalik ang mga kasamang taga Class A ng mga Alphas. Kahit ang mga elite students ng akademya ay halata na ang pagod sa itsura. Pasuray suray na halos sila maglakad, kahit si Alissy na puno ng energy nang pumunta sila sa misyon ay nanghihina nang naglalakad.