0. To Frost or Fire

(A/N: this chapter is short, the other ones with me longer)

"Hey, Bronya. What did you need?" Stelle asked as she walked into Qlipoth Fort. The express had malfunctioned during their jump to the next planet, so the members were free to do what they wanted. During the break, the trailblazer had received a text from Bronya, her supreme guardian friend

"Stelle, there you are!" Bronya replied with a smile, "Listen. The Underworld villagers are suddenly being attacked by a strange person. Seele won't accept the Overworld's help but maybe you're different."

(A/N: bronseele aaaaa)

"Huh? Okay." Stelle replied simply.

"Oh..." The other girl paused, not expecting her friend to agree to quickly, "Well, anyways. Maybe you should go down and have a chat with the Underworlders."

And so Stelle ended up walking around Boulder Town, chatting with villagers and doing her usual investigations.

"Nothing here either..." She muttered to herself after emptying the fifth trash can, "I better get some help from the others."

Apprently going to March 7th was a bad idea. She was overjoyed to have a reason to drag Dan Heng out of his room and the three were now in the Outlying Snow Plains, heading to Belobog for some more information from Bronya.

"I'm free-zing!" March whined, wrapping her arms around herself to keep warm.

"There's something there." Stelle pointed towards a small, empty tent near a rock, with a lit cooking pot beside it, "And a fire, too."

"Great!" The pink-haired girl beamed, skipping towards the tent. Stelle walked behind her, followed by the ever-silent Dan Heng.

The trio made themselves comfortable, not yet going inside the tent. Suddenly, when Dan Heng peered inside the cooking pot, he noticed something.

"There's food inside the pot."

"Maybe somebody's living here." Stelle noted. If she payed attention, the trailblazer could now smell the soft fragrance of still-warm mushroom soup. 

"Go away." All three young trailblazers stood up and whipped around. Behind them stood a girl, perhaps near March's age but a bit older. She had dark indigo (A/N: idk why I kept writing ingido) hair, obviously with no effot but still clean. She had cold aquamarine eyes and donned a black turtleneck shirt with a dull azure jacket, along with loose dark gray jeans.

"Who are you?" Stelle asked warily, making sure her Light Cone, Amber, was still with her.

"None of your business. This is my home, go away." She spat.

"This is no place to live. Why aren't you in Belobog?" March asked sympathetically.

The girl glared all three trespassers one by one, before strolling into her tent. The trailblazers exchanged dubious glances, before Stelle shouted into the tent, "Do you... still need the food?"

"Yeah. Now go away." Her voice came from the dull brown flaps of the tent, followed by the noise of fumbling around.

"Just come out." Dan Heng said. The girl replied by throwing a pebble out, which was narrowly dodged.

"Hey, Stelle. Why don't you go drag her out?" March suggested after an awkward silence with more fumbling noises. The gray-haired girl nodded and walked into the small tent, ducking to avoid the snow gathering on the flap.

Dan Heng and March 7th could hear some punching and shot each other an awkward glance before Stelle walked out, dragging the shorter girl along who was biting at her arm.

March couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous sight, clamping her hand over her mouth to stifle her giggles.

"Stop, March. This hurts." Stelle scoled, shaking the girl off. Said girl backflipped and kicked the trailblazer in the stomach.

"Since you're so insistent..." The blue-haired girl scowled, "Call me Rea. Who are you guys?"