1. Shadow of the Wind

"I'm Stelle." Said Trailblazer greeted, "This is March 7th and Dan Heng."

"Okay. So what do you want?" 'Rea' asked, still wearing her frown.

"We're headed to Belobog." March replied cheerfully, "Do you want to come along-"

"No." Rea fixed the trio with a stare, "I will not go to Belogob, or whatever it is."

(A/N: idk abt light cones lore wise so I wrote sometjing random based on what I searched up and I'll edit it once I know more)

"Hey." Dan Heng suddenly spoke. He pointed to inside her tent, "Is that a Light Cone? I thought you needed to get them from the Garden of Recollection?"

Rea snatched the object, "This is my Light Cone. It's none of your business."

Stelle managed to catch a glance. The light cone depicted a younger 'Rea' gazing into a night sky from a window. She read the words 'Fragments of Scattered Joy', the name of the Light Cone.

"So, uh, Rea." March decided to break the tension, "Have you heard anything about somebody attacking others in the underworld?"

Rea froze, "'Attacking'?"

Stelle dug into her pockets and brought out a wanted poster depicting a few sightings. Whoever it was had short pale blue hair and was usually seen wearing a brown hooded cloak with silver colored string carefully sown into the fabric for decoration. The gray-haired trailblazer showed everyone the wanted poster, "The person looks like this. Apparently they've been scaring and throwing stuff at underworlders who pass by a specific area."

Rea sighed, facepalming. A moment later, she turned back to the Trailblazers. "That's my friend, Celeste. She also calls herself the Garbage King. She claims some people are scheming to remove the trash cans of Belly-bog or whatever."

March shot Dan Heng an 'uh oh' look, which he blinked at. Stelle's eyes sparkled and the usually relatively stoic trailblazer leaned forward, "A fellow trash can lover?"

"A fellow- what?" Rea stared at Stelle like a foreign creature. "What is that supposed to mean?"

March quickly grabbed Stelle and waved her away. "You see, Stelle here is a fan of trash cans so you might not want to mention 'em with her around, hehe."

"Hmph." Rea scoffed haughtily. "Point taken. I told you what you want, so you can leave me alone now, right?"

Stelle broke free from March's death hold.

"Well, it is your friend we're talking about..."

"Do you know where your friend is?" Dan Heng asked, speaking after a long silence.

"She lives in the underworld, I don't see her a lot. I heard she's a troublemaker so Natasha lets her into the overworld to play Trash King." Rea replied, leading the way through the dusty alleys of Boulder Town.

Suddenly, three sets of excited footsteps sounded. "Honorary Members! Honorary Members! What are you doing here?"

"Ah- Pitch Dark Hook the Great!" March beamed childishly. "We're looking for some girl with sky blue hair. Have you seen anyone like it?"

The child put a hand on her chin, appearing almost serious. Then her grin returned. "Nope! I have seen some sneaky shadow creeping around the town lately. The Moles must find and catch them before Wildfire does!"

The Nameless exchanged glances. Dan Heng decided to ask Rea, "Could that be her?"

The blue-haired girl shrugged. "Perfectly possible. I don't  know."

"Not helpful, Rea." Stelle shook her head. "You're supposed to be our guide!"

"I didn't even want to!" She shot back with a scowl. "Blame Celeste, not me."

"So, Honorary Members and your strange friend, your next task is to investigate the sneaky shadow." Hook declared, putting her hands on her hips.

"We're on it, Pitch Dark Hook the Great!" March replied with a smile. After getting some locations from Hook, the trio went to Natasha's clinic and rested until night. Of course, they made sure to be vague about their intentions in case Seele was nearby.

"So, you guys are off to whatever mission Bronya gave you now?" The nurse asked. Stelle nodded. "Uh-huh. C'mon, Rea, I can see you trying to sneak away."

The blue haired girl scowled, before following the Trailblazer trio outside into Boulder Town's chilly night.

Nobody said anything for a moment, and Dan Heng decided to take the lead. "Alright, so Hook saw someone near the exit of the town?"

"I think there was a trash can there. May very well be Celeste." Rea said, somewhat helpful for once. March 7th nodded. "Detective March is in the house! Let's go see!"

The group found nothing once they approached the lone trash can. Of course, there wasn't much of a chance either. Dan Heng was about to tell them to go back when a voice interrupted him.

"Psst... Rea! You guys!" Rea whipped around to see a familiar shape crouching by the road with a black cloak. "Celeste you little- did you have to attack all those guys? Now I'm being taken hostage!"

The stranger hefted up a bag of trash and aimed it at Stelle, who was closest. The trailblazer put her hands in the air. "Woah woah- wait! I'm a fellow trash can lover! I'm not a bad guy- I swear!"

Dan Heng sighed. "Listen- someone's been throwing trash at people and it's disturbing everyone. We're here to find out who did it and stop it. We got some leads that point to you."

Celeste gently placed her trash bag inside the can and sat down on the ground. "Yeah, that was me- but you can't blame me! This guy came over a few weeks ago and kicked down my beloved friend Trashie here and muttered something about getting rid of her! That I cannot stand and thus Boulder Town is my enemy!"

Stelle looked enraged for a moment but cooled down quickly. "Ok- that is WRONG. But still, there's no need to bother everyone. I'm sure trash cans are beneficial enough to forgive." She said convincingly.

"What language are they speaking..." March shivered as a cold breeze swept through the path. Rea shrugged. "Celeste likes to exaggerate. Her trash obsession- it doesn't affect anyone most of the time."

"Ok, all handled!" Stelle called proudly. Me and Celeste here are forming a Trash Support Society and we do nonviolent work!"

The trailblazer patted her own shoulder proudly.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you go all baseball-bat on someone, but great." March giggled. "Can we go get some food now?"