16

Novels

Search

Modern TimesAncient overheadCrossing rebirthOccult and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL Lilytag tagOverall leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth > Plane Food Merchant

Facet Food Merchant Chapter 16

Author:Hai Yu Xiu Label: delicacies interstellar Cool text Western Fantasy Crossing rebirth

Milu: "Do you have to eat so much every time?"

He kind of regretted persuading Mr. to leave him behind, this guy is so good at eating, he will eat the snack bar to pieces!

Ansel: "???

He is a great demon guide, with a salary of 20 copper coins a day, and he is not allowed to eat more? What kind of human affliction is this!

Chapter 20

Jing Yifeng expected well, and the new tofu shop really encountered a problem in the process of ordering bean blossoms, so Fields personally drove the horn carriage to ask for help.

"Whew, the heat is killing me!" Fields jumped out of the carriage and plunged headlong into the snack bar.

Almost as soon as he stepped into the store, he felt a refreshing cool air, so happy that his pores all over his body opened.

"Boss, didn't you let people send ice cubes today, why is it so cool?" Fields said as he habitually turned his gaze to the counter. Sure enough, there was a pot of freshly made ice powder, soft and glutinous, and the bottom was chilled with a large piece of crushed ice, which was cool and attractive at first glance.

Fields' eyes lit up: "Sell me this pot of ice powder, just take it to the workshop for everyone to go to the summer."

Jing Yifeng glanced at him with a smile: "Young Master Fields hasn't used up today's share?"

The upper limit of five silver coins is a lot for others, but it is really not enough for Fields, he himself is a big household, not to mention that he still has a group of sisters in his family.

Fields Fields: "..."

Looking at Fields' scornful expression, Jing Yifeng changed his tone and said: "The rules can't be broken, but this pot of ice powder should be given to Tofu Fang by me to celebrate the first cooperation."

As for the ice cubes that Fields asked, he had ordered them from Fields' shop before, but wasn't there ice like the hill where Angie condensed yesterday.

The ice condensed by the magic element is not as easy to melt as ordinary ice cubes, plus that piece of ice is too big, Milu is very precious into the storage room, and has been well preserved, so it has not been used up until now.

...... Then thank you to the owner. Fields was a little embarrassed, but after thinking of something, he didn't refuse.

Since Jing Yifeng said that he wanted to send it, Fields was not polite, and took out the bowl on the spot and prepared to give himself a copy.

"Young Master, give me some too, right?"

Because he acted as a temporary coachman, Benny, who was red-headed and swollen by the sun, stepped behind and entered the door and looked at his young master.

"Nothing is missing you!" Fields scoffed impatiently, but gave up the freshly scooped ice powder to Benny.

"Thank you, Young Master." Benny smiled, looked at the cold powder bowl, did not bother to take the spoon, directly poured a large mouthful into his mouth, and then exhaled comfortably.