𝐎𝐍𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHAPTER ONE!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Isabella stared out the window, watching the trees and houses they passed by

Isabella stared out the window, watching the trees and houses they passed by. She was in the car with both her sisters, her dad and her stepmother. The moving van was following right behind her dad's car.

Isabella hated the fact that they had to move from Beverly Hills to Tulsa. She hated even more that her dad had to bring along Arlene. Why? Because her dad had left her mother for her stepmother. Isabella, Yvette and Regina all didn't like Arlene very much because of that, they weren't going to deny the fact that she was gorgeous though, but so was their mom. The Vega sisters didn't like the fact they left their mother back in California all by herself, well, she wasn't really by herself, she was with her husband who she had recently married, William.

The three girls just in general didn't want to live with their dad or stepmother. Let's just say Michael wasn't the best father to exist.

The car stopped in front of a nice-looking house. The house was a two-story house. It was a better-looking house than what Isabella had in mind. Michael and Arlene got out the car and walking towards the back of the car opening the trunk getting some stuff out.

Yvette opened the door from her side and got out the car with an annoyed expression laying on her face. Regina got out Yvette's side as she stared at the house in front of her and taking in her surroundings. Isabella opened her door and got out, slamming the door close.

"Hey!" Michael yelled over at his middle child. "Don't be slammin' my door." He warned while he pointed a finger at the young girl.

Isabella rolled her eyes and tucked her hands in the pockets of her sweater, leaning back on the car.

"Bella, darlin', can you please come get your suitcase?" Arlene asked as she gave a look at Michael almost telling him to calm down.

The girl pushed herself off the car and made her way to the back of the car. She grabbed her suitcase. Soon enough the other two Vega sisters also grabbed their suitcases and were walking up the stairs that led to the second floor but was considered the first floor, at least that's what the Vega family understood when the house was sold to them. Right as they walked up the stairs, the deck was open to them. Isabella and Regina walked over and looked around the neighborhood they were in, waiting for their dad to unlock the door.