𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWO!

CHAPTER TWO!

Isabella was walking towards the drive-in, Yvette and Regina following right behind her

Isabella was walking towards the drive-in, Yvette and Regina following right behind her. The girls had woken up late since they day before when they arrived from the drive-in they were helping unbox stuff and put them where they would go.

"If they ain't there i'm going back home." Yvette grumbled as she rubbed her eye.

The drive-in came in sight and there was two girls standing near it, Stevie and Evie. Yvette groaned at the sight of both girls and held her head low. The sisters walked right up to the girls.

"Hey." Stevie smiled.

"Sorry we woke up late." Regina spoke as she squinted since the sun was extremely bright that day.

"Don't worry, we just got here a minute ago." Evie reassured the sisters.

"We wanna show y'all the main spots lots of people go to. Here is this one." Stevie explained then pointed behind her to the drive-in. "Then there's the DX."

"It's a gas station that Sodapop and my boyfriend, Steve, work at." Evie added.

Isabella stared at both girls. It made her think did these two just know when to finish each other's sentences and add more to it? They reminded her of Tweedledee and Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland. How they would finish each other's sentences, not only that, but their names sounded alike. Stevie and Evie. Then there was the name Sodapop. That was a name Isabella wouldn't have thought someone would name their child.

Stevie and Evie started to make their way to the DX Gas Station, the Vega girls following close behind them.

"Oh, and the Shepards own the alleyways, so don't be goin' in there." Evie spoke, glancing back at the sisters.

"Shepards?" Regina mumbled.

"Like Shepard dogs?" Isabella asked her eyes furrowed.

"Not really. Shepards are another greaser gang." Evie answered the girls.

Soon enough a small place started to appear from a distance, with a big sign saying DX on it. Evie ran over to the door and opened it happily, a big smile on her face. Stevie held the door open for the rest of the girls, receiving thank you's from them. Upon entering the gas station, a boy with blue eyes that looked like he could be a movie star was leaning against the counter with a register on it, a blonde girl also leaning on the other side of the counter. Both the boy and the girl were having a conversation about whatever.