Adjusting

Skip lied there for several minutes, for 2 of said minutes he refused to open his eyes, only catching a glimpse of the now blinding world compared to "Baku's domain".

It didn't take long for Skip's new found companion to grow restless and tired, wiggling around in Skip's jacket pocket before jumping out and staring at Skip. "murr murr!" Baku made a distorted purring like sound as close to Skip's ear in an attempt to wake him up, to their dismay it didn't work.

(What does Baku look like? Incredibly unoriginal and not detailed)

(Hope its decent)

Baku continued to do their distorted purr before they hopped onto the nightstand in a cat-like motion. Seeing a glass of water with a note, they completely ignored the note and pushed the water onto Skips head.

"Gah-! Wha- HEY! WHAT ARE YOU AND WHY'D YOU DO THAT-" Skip took a second to recollect his thoughts, Baku, this whole new world supposedly, guess it all kind of slipped out of his mind in his wake...must've thought it was some sort of dream? To his possible dismay or fortune it wasn't. How would he adjust to that?

"Murr murr!" Baku's distorted purrs continued signaling towards the door. "First you dump water on my head and now you want me to listen to you? Let me at least brush my teeth or something, geez!"

Just as he said Skip ran off to get ready for the start of his day, his alarm clock said otherwise as it struck 2:00pm. Baku was alarmed by the alarm (haha) and starting scratching and growling at it as it signaled that 2 had struck, before long Baku had knocked it on the ground before doing a wrestler like dive onto it splitting it into tons of pieces. When Skip walked out pulling on dark grayish-blue jacket over a black short-sleeved shirt he was disappointed to see Baku already causing chaos.

How would he explain his invisible pet? Only seen by his eyes, 'of course of course' he could imagine them saying, 'So this was caused by some invisible pet-like entity who you can only see?'. It sounded like the dumbest excuse in the world, only thing is it wasn't an excuse. "I'll have a fun time explaining this he grumble" before walking towards the door, taking a short detour since he almost forgot Baku.

The Shadow contently distortedly purred (Imma just say purred from now on but its no different) at its surroundings, content with the state of Skip's house. Not like it knew what a good-conditioned house looked like to be fair. There they were met with Sam reading a book and having some Coffee, Sam was a care-taking parental figure, about 25-26. "Good afternoon' sleepy head," she teased, "Good afternoon," he jokingly replied, sadly his calm greetings didn't last long... 

"SKIP!" A small voice beamed before running up, startling both Skip and Baku.

"YOUR AWAKE! YOUR AWAKE! For a second I really thought you would spend all day sleeping like a lazy-bum!" His younger 8yr old brother exclaimed. Despite the boy's arguably monotone, bland, or unappealing appearance, this was an energetic bundle of life and fun. Sadly Skip didn't need that at 4 in the morning during late night studying, but it wasn't 4 in the morning NOR was it time for studying so he simply stumble out of the boy's hug before turning to face him.