Pilot chapter | The beginning.

I've always aspire to be like my parents. Heroes, They are the top 10 best heroes in the country! The media has always see my family as happy family, no problems, no arguments, just a regular happy loving family..

"I'm gonna be just like you mother!" Said my little brother.

Mother smiled,"I'm glad, what about you Y/N?"

I answered," I wanna be a hero too! We can save so many people!"

Mother smiled while father stared from a far.

A few years had passed and I had turned 7. My quirk had manifested late due to the fact my powers were beyond what my father had wanted.My father did not like the fact that powers were as close to a "villain power" he was deeply frightened.

"WE CANT HAVE A CHILD LIKE HER! SHE BRINGS BAD LUCK! SHE WILL NEVER BE LIKE A HERO WITH THAT QUIRK!" my father yelled,anger grew in him as he immediately slapped my face. 

My mother grabbed hold of my father by his left shoulder gently. She begged him to not hurt his only daughter, However that did not changed his mind one bit. I stood there in silence not knowing what to do. My father grabbed my left arm,dragging me towards someone, tossing me down onto the floor.

"Take her. I don't want that monster." Said father as he talked to the women in a black
suit.

"M-monster...?" I whispered to myself. Feeling a sense of betrayal. Why? Father..why? I thought you loved me. A wave of sadness crashes into me. My heart shattered into pieces. Having a quirk like mine..could never save people...

_______________________________

Authors note:
Pardon my bad grammar anyways- enjoy the story! 😨
(Don't worry Bakugo will be in the story sooner or later chillax)

________________________________