2 | The unexpected

A/N: Before you start reading this chapter I just would like to say that I am making this fanfic for fun. And also I apologise for not having proper English or should I say grammar mistakes as English is not my first language.

I hope you understand and enjoy the story!

                                        ***

"Y/ N? Hey?? Y/N wake up!"

"Oh my god did you just kill her!?"

"DO I LOOK LIKE A KILLER!?"

"You kinda do bakubro."

"SHUT IT DUNCE FACE!"

"Y/n can you hear us?"

I blinked my eyes a few times. Slowly regaining consciousness. My vision was blurry yet I could see a girl with pink hair, and a pair of horns. She shakes my arm trying to help me regain my consciousness.

"W-where am I..?" I asked as my vision was still blurry and my mind still blank. I slowly stood up straight.

"OH MY GOD! You're alive! HAHA!"
She said as she hugged me tightly.

"Do you not know where we are Y/n?"
A man with a long hair and an exhausted face asked as he took step closer to me. Checking if I was alright.

I replied, "no..not that I remember- what happened?"

"Well during training one of your dear friend here accidentally knocked you off at one point making you fall, but luckily Bakugo managed to catch you in time before you fell onto the ground."  Aizawa explained.

In disbelief I looked at Bakugo. We made eye contact and he looked away with arms folded. Avoiding my gaze.

How the hell? Why would he do that-
He hates me. Why would he do such thing. I am grateful but why out of all people it had to be him. Whatever...

"You alright y/n?" The girl with pink hair said snapping me back to reality.

"Oh yes. I am fine, Mina." I replied.

Mina smiled at me. Glad that I wasn't hurt as badly as she thought. I stood up cleansing myself up from the dirt on the ground.

Mr Aizawa gathered everyone and did a debrief to the whole class.

"...and with that, class is dismissed. Oh and y/n. Be aware of your surroundings next time because if you don't there will be consequences." He said as he stared at me, visibly staring into my soul.

"Yes Mr Aizawa-"
I replied ever so awkwardly.

-in the evening at the dorms-

As I walked into my dorm room. Visibly tired from the training earlier. I lied down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I shouldn't use my quirk too much..or else I might hurt someone.. or bring the entire building. I gestured my hand, moving my fingers ever so gracefully as I activated my quirk.  A glowing light. Dark purple light in a form of a circle as energy surges around it.

As I played continuously with my quirk my fingertips slowly became dark. Staining my fingers in its dark purple light, almost to pitch black. In curiosity I let it flow slowly, effortlessly. When suddenly- 

*knock knock*

I flinched as I deactivated my quirk.

"Coming!"