How You Met:

Kokichi Ouma:

* You were walking home one day, and nearby your usual route there's a particular building positioned on a concrete level (you can't tell as to whether or not it's a care home or community-housing establishment, but it's something to do with housing. That's what you've heard, anyway.) that is fenced off by gorgeous white wood that is always consistently clean, roses and daisies seeping out of the gaps. It looks like it's suspended in the air, but walk for a few more seconds and you'll come across a staircase that leads to it.

* Well, anyway, one day you were making your way home, headphones in, as you do, when suddenly you hear a loud thump nearby.

* You take a minute, questioning if it was just your music or not, before beginning to walk again.

* However, something internally told you to stop.

* You look around for a second, slightly unnerved, before lowering the volume of your headphones.

* However, the sudden rustling of grass and the clanking of wood immediately shot your anxiety back up, and so you began to run.

* That's when you saw it, right in the corner of your eye.

* "Oh my god...!" you squeaked, almost backing yourself up out into the road.

* You looked upwards, now fully aware of the towering fence, its power suddenly daunting, but you felt yourself relax ever so slightly after finally seeing who was making the noise.

* It was a boy, who looked to be around your age, with curled purple locks that seemed to stick out, though fashionably so. He had matching dark eyes, with a black satchel dangling over the edge of the fence. He seemed decked out in checkerboard; or at least white clothing, you couldn't quite tell from how high he was.

* "Look out below!" he called out, a hand raised to the side of his mouth as he grinned mischievously.

* "Hello?" you called back, blinking up at him curiously, "You...do know there's a staircase, don't you?"

* He glanced back frantically.

* "Oh! I know, but, uh, I gotta do stuff."

* "What stuff?"

* "Ooooh! Aren't we the nosy type today?" his voice echoed from the skies above, nose scrunching as he teased you.

* "I...!" you retorted, before looking down in amusement, "Well...yeah, kind of."

* It went silent, save for the sounds of awkward shuffling.

* "Uh, do you need help getting down?" you asked, staring back up at the teen before you.

* He looked behind him once again, before turning his attention back to you. He looked troubled, and as you listened in you could hear faint heavy breathing emitting from him.

* "That would be great, yeah." he nodded, and you could only laugh as you reached out.

* "Here, grab on and place your feet down there."

* He moved.

* "No, no, there."

* He shifted his feet once more.

* "Yeah, you got it!"

* By the time he got down, you had begun to hear nearby yelling, and this raised the man's mood up once again, making you curious.

* But, before you had time to ask, he flung his satchel over his shoulders.

* "The name's Kokichi Ouma," he began, beaming smugly, glancing you up and down.

Danganronpa Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें