𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑╰┈➤𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜱʟᴏᴡʙᴜʀɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ"

✧∘₊✧──────✧₊∘*+:。.。 ✧ 。.。:+*∘₊✧──────✧₊∘✧

]|I{•------»Chapter three«------•}I|[

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

.

.

WARNING: Mentions of abortion

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇴​​🇷​​🇱​​🇩​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇳​​🇴​ ​🇱​​🇴​​🇳​​🇬​​🇪 ​​🇷​ ​🇶​​🇺​​🇮​​🇪​​🇹​. ​🇱​​🇮​​🇰​​🇪​- ​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇱​​🇱​

Heaven Is A Place On Earth - BELINDA CARLISLE

"OW FUCK!"

"AHAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DROPPING ME OUT OF A TREE!"

"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT!?"

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

Cracks and pops came from a small campfire, crickets buzzing and fireflies dancing, oblivious to the world around

"Heheh.. I told her when you went to get sticks!" Mumbles grinned mischievously, her eyes glinting with light from the fire. She spoke lightly while she clicked two stones together- before tossing them over her shoulder.

The girls sat next to each other, seeking warmth from the dancing inferno, kept at bay.

Lulu poked the fire with a damp branch, making sure it didn't go out. Mumbles tried poking it with her finger but Montana slapped her hand away, replacing it with her own. This results in Lulu swatting Montana's hand away as they both giggle.

The forest is dark and endless- But a warm and welcoming aura is emitted from a specific circle, their circle, hidden deep within like a treasure chest buried under the sand. It's now around midnight and the girls had somehow managed to get their fire started hours ago, keeping it alive and most importantly- keeping themselves alive by telling stories or just talking.