𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓╰┈➤𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘!

"ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱꜱ"

✧∘₊✧──────✧₊∘*+:。.。 ✧ 。.。:+*∘₊✧──────✧₊∘✧

]|I{•------»Chapter five«------•}I|[

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

.

.

WARNING: Hot alpha male

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(Allow me to introduce you to my favorite Giyuu pic)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘

Montana scoffs. "God Mumby, don't breathe in my direction your breath stinks." She shoves her a little too hard and Mumbles almost falls out the tree, Lulu catches her before she does.

The girls are sitting in a tree, watching a village during the sunset. They'd eventually found one and were observing the people, seeing who were assholes so they would steal from them the moment it was night. 

People shut their wooden windows as they closed down shops for the night, children played on the streets and ran around wagons that filled the air with their clacking. It wouldn't be long till it would be night, and that's when the girls would steal.

"Alright remember girls, only steal from the pedos or assholes, not the good or poor people." Lulu reminds them one final time before putting her hair up and jumping from the tree. "And nobody can see us- our clothes will be odd to them, and punishment here is different" She sighs. "So please be careful."

"We know" Mumbles speaks and shakes from excitement while Montana also agrees, Mumbles is excited and ready for her first thievery lesson. The girls then slowly descend from the tree, staying hidden in the vegetation. 

"You guys just get us Kimonos or yukatas and maybe those silly little shoes of theirs, I'm gonna go grave rob-" Montana hurriedly walks off. Much like Mumbles she is also very excited and prepared for the thrill of the night, taking almost too much joy out of this.

"Tuna! No!" Lulu hisses lowly and grabs the back of her shirt before yanking her harshly, stepping out of the bush as she drags the squirming girl behind her. Mumbles runs ahead and mucks around by stepping on her tippy toes and hunching her back, trying to copy that sneaking meme thing.