On Same Floor

Naina's pov

I began my day with a ritual I couldn't do without - a morning gym session, followed by some dedicated self-care. Nowadays, skincare had also become a part of my daily routine. I cherished the idea of spending time on myself rather than engaging in gossip. Additionally, my gym crush served as a motivating reason for making a 30-minute drive to the gym every day.

After an intense workout, I returned home and headed straight for the shower. This time, I had wisely prepared my outfit the previous night to avoid a wardrobe disaster like the last time. I got dressed, adopting my "boss bitch" look, and walked to my beloved car.

Her outfit

My destination was Mehra Enterprises,  I reached there in about 20 mins and the parking lot there was a display of opulence

My destination was Mehra Enterprises, I reached there in about 20 mins and the parking lot there was a display of opulence. The cars parked there were worth not less than a crore. Without a hint of self-doubt, I parked my Thar right beside a gleaming Lamborghini.

Upon entering the building, I was greeted by the receptionist. As I stated my name, she cheerfully welcomed me to Mehra Enterprises and guided me through a corridor that exuded wealth. We reached an elevator, and she pressed the button for the 12th floor. As the elevator ascended, my mind raced with questions: "Will I be good enough?" "How will I face the guy who confessed he couldn't stop thinking about me?"

The elevator's "Dinggg" snapped me out of my thoughts, and we headed towards a cabin. My heart swelled with pride when I noticed my nameplate on the door, 'MS. NAINA KAPOOR.' I stepped inside, and the cabin was elegant, albeit dominated by shades of black and grey, mirroring the conference room's theme. Personally, I favored bright colors, as they instilled hope in me, especially when I was working. Dark colors were more suited for partying, in my view. Call it a quirk, but I had my theories about colors.
Her cabin

After a quick tour of my cabin, I settled into the central chair, unpacked my laptop, and arranged my belongings to make the space truly mine

After a quick tour of my cabin, I settled into the central chair, unpacked my laptop, and arranged my belongings to make the space truly mine. My phone pinged, and I eagerly checked my email for updates. A message from Mehra Enterprises awaited me:

'''
From Mehra Enterprises
Hope you like your cabin, Ms. Naina. We're keeping it light today; your task is to design five graphics suitable for the provided information.
.
.
.(the information)
.
.
Best of luck,
Mehra Enterprises