Cherry Blossoms, pretty boy, and a name (1)

This chapter includes:

⚠️Death

⚠️Blood

⚠️Vulgar/mature language

⚠️Cigarettes

Writing from 2nd person perspective on two persons povs

A small hello from Author

Goodbye and ending

~~~A small hello from Author~~~

Hello!! As Ive said in the previous chapter, feel free to click off if any of the above makes you uncomfortable or any kind of negative feeling. My cat is sitting next to me and shes so cute, she keeps looking at my ceiling fan because I turned it off so she noticed it was slowing down. She even mewed at the fan ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

~~~Beginning of the story chapter~~~

She was sitting on top of a roof (as usual) observing humans going about their day, doing normal daily human things. Shopping, socialising, exercising, and other things. She had always wanted to be human, and came to believe that if she learnt how humans acted, she could act the same way and be a human. The reason she's always wanted to be human is because she came from an idea come to life as a lab experiment, the humans there called her human, but she knew she wasn't really one. Humans had names and came from other humans, not ideas. She was never given a name, only a code. 04-29.

She over heard of people talking with their friends and family, something about a 'Cherry blossom viewing'? Cherry blossoms. Those words sounded very... beautiful. She likes beautiful things. Maybe she could follow them to this 'Cherry blossom viewing' and see for herself what it was? If it's beautiful, she definitely didn't want to miss out- I mean, who would want to miss out on something beautiful?

~~small time skip~~

04-29 found herself staring at a very imposing pink petaled tree. A Cherry blossom tree they're called. There were more of these trees to look at, but she was only looking at the first one her eyes landed on. After following that one group of family members coming here, she didn't regret it one bit. This tree... It's so pretty and beautiful and elegant and every single other synonym in a dictionary or thesaurus or whatever humans used to find out what other words meant the same words for the word beautiful. The dim soft glow of the street lamps helped the scenery get even better for her, too. She wasn't even sure she was breathing anymore as she continued to stare at the Cherry blossom tree with awe and sparkles in her eyes. It took her breath away.

There were lots of people around to look at these pretty trees, just like her. Some were with family, friends, colleages, alone, even some with strangers. 04-29 found it admirable that such a beautiful sight could bring even strangers together. Strangers didn't know each other, and most of the time they had no reason to converse, yet these trees brought them together to laugh, share stories have fun and take some pictures of themselves and the trees.

"Human...." She thought to herself, a smile on her face now turning sad as she watched all the people having fun while she sat on the nearest building's roof. She turned to look down at her lap while she twidled her thumbs. She let out a soft sigh and got up, walking down the slope of the roof and around on a tall brick wall away from the pretty sight and happy people. As she was wallowing in her own self-doubt, mainly about whether she would ever become human or not, she heard a soft curse come from below and she stoppped to look down.

Looking down, she was met with the prettiest blue eyes she'd ever seen. The rest of the scene... not so pretty. There was a man dead on the ground covered in his own blood while the blue eyed [and pretty] man looked back at her, looking like he didn't know what to do. It seemed like he wasn't expecting someone to see this mess and now wasn't sure what to do about the witness. He had soft and fluffy looking ginger hair and was wearing a fancy hat and fancy clothes.