(2)

This chapter includes:

⚠️Vulgar/mature language

⚠️Violence

⚠️Death

⚠️Blood

⚠️Home invasion

Use of second person perspective on two povs

A small hello from Author

Goodbye and ending

~~~A small hello from Author~~~

Good morning, good afternoon or good night! (it's good afternoon for me since i woke up so late) you know the drill, click off if any of the above makes you uncomfortable or feel any kind of negative feeling, your not being forced to read this book. My other cat gave me a fright a little earlier. I was in the shower, alone, doing what I do in the shower (10% cleaning 90% just standing there in the running water) and then i heard a very loud meow that startled me because my cat seemed to have snuck into the bathroom with me.

~~~Beginning of story chapter~~~

Cheri woke up in a bed that wasn't her own, not remembering why and then remembering why. After meeting Chuuya, becoming friends and getting a name, he brought her back to his place when he realised she didn't have a place to stay. Cheri got out of Chuuya's bed, walking past the livingroom to the kitchen and stopping in her tracks to look in the livingroom. Chuuya was dead asleep on the couch. "So that's where he went..." Cheri thought to herself, then continuing walking to the kitchen, leaving him to sleep because he obviously needed it. They did stay up pretty late last night.

Cheri looked through Chuuya's fridge, lucky to find ingredients for taiyaki, so she got them out of the fridge to make taiyaki for the both of them. She only knew how to make taiyaki because she would watch people make them through their windows.

~~small time skip~~

Cheri was done making the taiyaki by the time Chuuya woke up. She set down two plates, each with three of the fish-shaped cakes on them on the coffee table.

Chuuya sat up, groggy from the fact that he was just awakened from a deep sleep. "Hm?" He mumbled, looking at the plate infront of him while Cheri sat on the couch next to him infront of her plate. "Sorry, I was hungry... I made you some too, though." Cheri said in a yawn, beginning to eat the taiyaki.

"I have no problem with that, but... snack food for breakfast...?" Chuuya asked, a small and tired smile on his face as an eyebrow was raised in question. Cheri could only respond with a whine while she stuffed her mouth. It tasted so good... She swallowed what she chewed and looked at Chuuya with a confused expression.

"Am I not allowed to eat snack food for breakfast...?" Cheri asked, a bit sad that she might not be allowed to eat snack food for breakfast.

"N-no! No, you can eat whatever you want for breakfast, it's just... Not..." Chuuya thought for a moment, thinking of the right word to call it. "Expected...?" He said, a little unsure if that was the right word to use even after having a think about it. Cheri didn't say anything for a moment- didn't say anything at all actually, and smiled at his choice of words before going back to eating. Chuuya was left puzzled by this for a moment, until he recovered and began eating his taiyaki with a smile.

~~small time skip~~

"Will you be alright here by yourself?" Chuuya asked, the door open, ready for him to walk out. He needed to attend an important late night meeting with Mori and all the other executives and there was no way he was bringing Cheri to that. He wouldn't be allowed to even if he planned on bringing her.