𝒩ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ఌ

~ Today I close the door to the past...
Open the door to the future take a deep breath and step through to start the next chapter in my life. ~

~YOU~

My name is Kim Jiwoo and I'm sixteen years old and a trainee under KQ Entertainment

My name is Kim Jiwoo and I'm sixteen years old and a trainee under KQ Entertainment. I am set to debut on March 26, 2017, four days after my birthday next year once my last examination takes place. If I do end up debuting I will be the first-ever female soloist in the company.

***

I was standing outside the practice room I was late once again. My mentor really wants to kill me. She hates me she would purposely try and frame me for her mistakes and doings.

It was KQ's anniversary and she dropped the cake that was supposed to be for the CEO to make it seem like I ruined the cake she rubbed and smacked pieces of cake on my clothing and hair and ran away. After all of that, she still treats me like a pile of trash like a piece of item that is broken which you can't use anymore.

Zico: "What are you doing?"
He sticks out his head facing the door in the same position as I am
You: "Aish!"
"I told you not to sneak up on me. Maybe one day I will really slap you"
Zico: "I didn't sneak up on you I have been calling you all this time"
You: "What do you want?"
Zico: "Ya I'm older than you, Who said you could drop the-"
You: "Ya do you think Mentor Lee maybe doesn't like me?"
Zico: "Why would anyone not like you?"
You: "I dunno"
Zico: "Dont mind Mentor Lee Even when she was training me she was harsh"
You: "Oh is that so?"
Zico: "Yeah I think that's just how she copes"
You: "Make sense we all have our problems"
*I and Zico nod*
You: "Ya old man don't you have a schedule?"
Zico: "Old man?"
You: "Zico Oppa don't you have a job to do"
Zico: "Little Miss Sassy"
"Ya when you older I promise you you getting teased"
You: "I'd like to see you try old man"
I stick out my tongue and finally go inside the dance room not letting Zico get the last word

I walk up to Miss Lee and bow
You: "I'm sorry Mentor Lee Senor Zico needed my help"
Mentor Lee: "Thats fine I guess you just don't take your job seriously"
My head lowers
You: "That's not true at all Miss Lee"
Mentor Lee: "Ah really?"
"Do you really expect me to believe that?"
"It is your last examination tomorrow why are you not being serious about this? Do you not care?"
You: "No I care I'm sorry"
Mentor Lee: "How do you think I feel as your mentor?"
"You eat and play video games all day instead of working out and doing something with your life, did you come here for fun?"
You: "You must feel highly disappointed in me"
Mentor Lee: "Your right I am you need to do better Jiwoo. You will be the first girl under this entertainment"
You: "Sorry please forgive me"
Mentor Lee: "Go on a diet and lose some weight"
She walked in a circle scanning my body
Mentor Lee: "Stop eating so much"
You: "Yeah will do so"
I pulled my shirt down so that it was covering my tummy
Mentor Lee: "Let's get started then!"
"POSITION"
You: "YEP!"