━━ kinda art dump?

ART + CHARACTERS © diino_rot!

hello and welcome back.

i have drew lots but have had no motivation to post anything until now. and so, after days after drawing, i will now introduce my lovely main four OCs, ones of which i have waaay too much art of and love for.

no. 1.

TWO . . .
twokit, twopaw, twokiller, twostar.

Two is my main baby, a darling of which I adore

Two is my main baby, a darling of which I adore. She was created when I first heard the song What Have I Done by Anna Ternheim and her pelt colors are inspired to make it seem like her face is almost spilt into two. 

She's an endlessly caring individual with loyalty that never wavers, no matter how much or how badly you might treat her. When she loves she loves hard and endlessly. Kindness, forgiveness, and empathy run through her like blood. However, Two can get angry and fiercely protective... perhaps too much so with the people who have her heart.

Her backstory is long, but basically, she was born into ThunderClan alongside her brother, Fangkit(lion), who was always regarded as better than her. Two was always overshadowed by her brother, especially because her mentor ignored her training. Eventally, she met Lostpaw and Lostpaw's mentor, Maskedpride, who decided to take Two under his wing and taught them that the Clans and all they stood for was a lot of shit. Anyways, shit happened and Lost and Two ran away from the Clans and took shelter in the city, where they met Dock and Mushu and built up their own Clan that was 'better' than the forest Clans. And then a lot more shit happened.

Oh, and Two is helplessly in love with Lost. And Lost doesn't love her back.

It's great.

no. 2

LOST . . .
lostkit, lostpaw, lostpride.