━━ MY BEST WORK EVER

ART AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO MEEe

(slight gore warning)

AHHHHHHHHHHH LOOOK AT IT

ALSO THE PICTURE WITHOUT MINKY BOI BECAUSE OMG I LOVE ALL OF THEM

so now story timeeeeee

          background 1 (the two kittens) . . .    goatkit and littlekit were a crazy little duo in riverclan that always got into trouble. one day when minkshallow was busy with the elders, the two snuck into his den and found red-colored berries. curious, they played around with them before eating them... and by the time minkshallow realized, it was too late. both tom-kits died and, furious, their mother screamed and blamed minkshallow (who already deeply blamed himself). ever since then, minkshallow hides his deathberries underground behind his den.

     background 2 (reddish-black cat bleeding out) . . .     during an herbal patrol when riverclan was in tense relations with shadowclan, minkshallow went out with three warrior guards: raincoat, spiremist, and tosslelake. the warriors quickly grew bored and wandered off a bit to wrestle. minkshallow ignored them... until hissing and howls started. by the time he came over, a giant dog was running away and spiremist was on the ground, stomach ripped open, and raincoat was crying. minkshallow ran over... but despite spiremist begging he couldn't do anything. she died, crying and scared at minkshallow's trembling paws.

     background 3 (cat sinking under ice) . . .     minkshallow had an apprentice named icepaw. one day, the two were walking along the frozen lake when icepaw stepped out into it. excited at the slipperiness, the young she-cat jumped around, running and skidding all over the ice. then, the ice broke. minkshallow jumped in after, swimming and swimming and swimming. then, someone grabbed at his scruff and pulled him out. it was a cat from a nearby border patrol. they saved him. not icepaw. not who really needed saving.

     background 4 (sick cat in nest) . . .     not long before icepaw's death, an epidemic hit riverclan. despite this, minkshallow kept on his toes, healing all cats and keeping the clan strong... but pebblemint (and his mother, but that's a different story) pebblemint was a younger warrior, but had a history of medical problems. minkshallow tried everything, but one day he came in to see her with vomit all over herself. she told minkshallow she was ready and then... she was gone.

     background 5 (cat in water, scared) . . .     a windclan warrior, duckfrost, was trying to hunt during a storm when the water sucked him in. the tomcat was powerless and struggled sinking, sinking, and sinking when minkshallow saw him. despite his own fear of water, minkshallow jumped in and dragged the windclanner out, but he was already motionless. despite pounding on his chest and trying everything, duckfrost stayed frozen, the water draining him of all life.

thank you :3