Seven Minutes in heaven

᯾ - After a long mission, Task Force 141 decided to throw a small party at the base. And of course, Soap insisted on playing seven minutes in heaven.
And when Jamikaa and König got picked to go into a small closet for 7 minutes, Soap wasted no time shoving the two of them in there.
So, now the both of them were cramped up in a closet while she were forced onto König's lap. "Stop moving..." He mumbled, his hands on her waist to steady her.
I can't.! I'm not comfortable in here, She said. "I said stop moving" König replied, his hand tightening on Jamikaa's waist as he turned her so that she were facing him. Fine.! She told him. And now there really wasn't much room, his legs brushing hers and his arms wrapped tight around her. "Jesus christ..." he muttered.
What? she says in an angrily tone.
"Nothing." He replied, letting out and annoyed sigh. "It's not like I have much space either. Try to stay put, at least, I'm getting claustrophobic in here". König said.
"Ugh" was all she could've let out "Shut it" He mumbled, glancing over at her and shifting a bit. "You're not helping my patience..."
Make me. She says in a serious tone. Now his body is pressing up against hers as his eyes looked deep into hers. His eyes filled with a sort of... hunger.
And at that moment, the door of the closet flings open as Price walks in for another round of seven minutes in heaven. "Oi, you love birds already doing it in there?" He said as he looked in the closet