Love In The Air?

When Price looked into the closet, he saw both Jamikaa and König in a compromising position, and the moment he got in, his eyes widened. "Jesus christ, did Soap put you two in here like this?"Y-yes sir was all Jamikaa could've muttered out of her mouth.
"Hm, you want out or are you fine here?" He asked, taking a step back as his eyes looked everywhere but Jamikaa and König. Of course, when he said that, König didn't reply, instead tightening his grip on you and leaning his head closer, his eyes shut.
While he wasn't paying attention, König lifted Jamikaa's chin, bringing her lips up to meet his. His hand slid down herr back and gripped her hip, pulling Jamikaa a bit closer to him in the closet. His lips pressed against hers, he had a passion behind his kiss, but also a need. A need that only Jamikaa would be able to satisfy.
She kisses him back slowly. All she could let out was A slight moan.His kiss grew deeper and his hand slid from her hip to her waist then up her back again. He pulled her closer, their bodies now pressed up against one another. "Jesus christ..." He mumbled. Finally, he pulled her into him and broke the kiss, his eyes closed tightly and his breathing was heavy and fast. "God I've wanted this for so long," He muttered as he stared into her eyes again. So why didn't you tell me you liked me she said to König.
"I-" He sighed, looking away then back to Jamikaa. "I was afraid of what would happen. I wasn't sure if you felt the same way. I was afraid that if we took things further it would ruin our friendship."

"You were right, I should have told you that I liked you. And that it's been eating at me since we met, but I'm scared of what would happen if you didn't like me, if you didn't feel the same way. I guess I'm just one big ass coward." He mumbled.
Your not a coward love, you were just scared she said to König

"But that's what I am, a scaredy cat. And I was so scared that you'd feel weirded out by me, that I never said anything." He sighed, squeezing you tightly before letting go and looking away.

"But I can't keep it a secret anymore. I'm absolutely crazy over you and it's killing me that I never told you..."

He looked back at her and smiled, his eyes glistening slightly in the dim light. "And I just need to say it. I'm so stupidly in love with you, and I just want you. I want us to be a thing." I couldn't agree with you more she said

"We could, we could be a thing. Maybe we could make being in this closet a regular thing." He joked, looking down at you. "What do you think?" His voice was soft, the way he said it made it sound like he was almost worried about your answer. She chuckles as she says: yes we could be a thing but let's leave the closet thing for Soap and price

"Of course" He replied, his smile getting a tad bigger. "I wonder how pissed off Soap would be if he knew."

"It's not a perfect date, but would you... want to be my girlfriend?" He looked at her as he asked the question, his eyes full of puppy dog eyes.

Yes I will be your girlfriend

"Yes! Oh, this is the best day of my life." His face was now beaming as he pulled her closer. "And I know this is sudden, but... I love you, Jamkiaa" He whispered, his body pressed against hers as he waited for your
response.

I love you too said jamikaa

"I love you more though" His cheek brushed against yours as he looked down at you.