starry night

we soon noticed that those two guys followed us to our spot and mingled in our group.
Anthony stood covering me from behind like he always does, he wasn't aware of the situation that's developing which is going to quickly elevate to a fight when one of them groped Mel running his hand on her ass and she pushed him and 'bam' he was on the floor on his ass pushing two more others while on his way to kiss the floor.
A sudden panic settled with the whole act which grabbed everyone's attention especially the boys in our gang.
"Asshole " she shouted agressively at him
"What happened" everyone queried Mel
"Are you okay" I consoled her
She nodded in response with her brows furrowed.
"Who are these guys?" Frey intervened

"They bumped us on the way to restroom, we don't know when they followed us here" I filled them in

"Are you guys okay, did they hurt you in anyway " Anthony asked me and Mel while frisking my body his face quickly turned red, he snapped his head to them and shot a dangerous glare. grabbed him by the collar

"You dare touch them?" He was so angry, his friends tried to separate them before he hit them but eventually raised the heat of the situation.
I was worried that Anthony may get hurt. It didn't go well for those guys, all the boys in our group took their turns to teach them a lesson before the security got involved and sent them out, I actually felt bad for them but they deserved that.

But I enjoyed so much, I've never went to parties I don't like crowded places i used to enjoy my own company, but I don't feel weird with these people, I'm happy and comfortable. My own self couldn't recognise this Eva Scott the girl my Anthony created.

I love him even more now, Ray made me not to trust another human being, made me vulnerable in life but Anthony gave me hope that I can be happy, i can be myself I don't have to hide and I feel secure with him,  he helped me restore the trust I seem to have lost on entire humanity and showed me not everyone will try to ruin your life and I'll be grateful to him for that forever. he became my strength, he may not know how much he changed my perception about life.
Ray traumatized me of the very idea of having any kind of relationship, even friendships but Anthony showed me life can be so beautiful.
If my miserable past and pain is all that takes to have a man like him,no only HIM as a partner then I wouldn't change a thing.

It was so late when we've decided to call it a night, even after the concert was over we all stayed at the parking lot joking and teasing about each other , me and Mel have become good friends.

"I see you have made a new friend" he asked when we were walking to our car
"Yeah Mel is so nice" my face radiated with happiness

"Yeah, good" he smiled and pulled me to his side.
"Mel is a nice girl, a firecracker if I have to be honest" he laughed describing her.
"Yeah tell me about it" I responded

"I'll take it that you enjoyed?" He cocked his brow and asked me with a question mark on his face

I barged infront of him and said facing him "Enjoy? Are you kidding? I've never had this much fun in my entire life, I loved every minute of it, thanks to you" I hugged him

He kissed me on my forehead.
"Anything for you my love" smooching some more
Anthony opened the passenger door for me and helped me to get in the car then he hopped inside to his place without opening the door, I was so tired that, the calm breeze swept across my face singing a sweet melodious lullaby to send me into cozy sleep and the glittery sky with endless stars lighting the sky, the darkness of the night bought sleep to my tired eyes fulfilling my long lasting childhood dream of sleeping under the starry sky.
"You know I used to have neon astronomical planets and stars which glow in the dark on my ceiling when I was a kid, I pestered my dad to bring me a set because I loved to sleep watching them imagining a real starry sky so that I feel like I'm sleeping under the bare sky" I lifted my head above to the sky "you made it real" I tilted my head towards him.
He smiled adorably and I have no idea when I passed out watching him drive.