Starbucks wishes chapter 1

Gerard's POV

It's december cold and I have a show tomorrow great, luckily its inside like most of my shows are.

As I made my way to the counter at starbucks my phone starts to play the star wars theme song and I knew it was the one and only Frank Iero.

"Hello"I said into the phone frank didn't usually call me so I was worried.

"Dude are my eyes fucking with me or is that gerard fucking way standing in line at the Starbucks 'I' am at" he said in disbelief.

I looked around and there I saw standing there with the biggest smirk on his face was none other than Frank Iero the 'massive' dickhead I hung up the phone and ran over to where he was standing and we had a bro hug, damn I haven't seen him in forever.

We pulled away from each other "dude what are you doing here?!" He asked in shock "I have a concert tomorrow at bogarts..why are you here?" I asked him

"I will inform you I was making a pit stop thank you very much"i he stated laughing a little bit

**###time skip bruh###**

We sat in Starbucks chatting away about music and kids, he seems like such a great dad.

"So frank I dont have a guy to play Lola tomorrow if your still in town maybe you could do it.....I'd pay you!" I said smiling.

"Dude I would love to!" He exclaimed almost jumping out of his seat "and you dont really have to pay me gee" he said patting my arm, no one has called me gee in a while, frank gave me that nick name some time in 2004.

"No really I want to your doing me a HUGE favor by doing this the least I can do is pay you" I said my phone bussed, ugh they needed me on the bus for rehearsal.

"Well you dont have to pay me in cash" he looked at me and winked, my face probably turned redder than a fucking fire truck, thanks frank.

"I-i...uhh....got to go...uh..rehearsal....stop by for the outfit a like six tomorrow." I said my face still burning frank hasn't talked to me like that in for ever he didn't want...no....did he?

I mean we are both married and have children, I mean I wouldn't say no he's a pretty good top I say so from experience we used to date around 2004-2005 intill I meet lyn-z after that we just did that 'stage gay to scare off the homophobes' thing .

"Bye frank" I said leaving starbucks, "bye gerard see ya tomorrow" he said side hugging me and walking out.

Oh god no please dont be falling for frank .....again.

Welp here I am another book that will fail to get updated hahahaha NO ....I will try to update all my books next week at least once they might be short ...like frank I hope you like this. OH and p.s I dont know if any of this information is correct so if I am wrong just let me know Kk luv you peeps ~caliø

DONT STEAL MY BOOBS PLEASE

"Your an assbutt"