Its The Hardest Part Of Livin

The show was successful. I walk backstage the crowd still cheering, my mind still racing I almost missed a few words thinking about Frank it was wrong I'm married. But I'm not happy, I guess that's what's wrong, but I can't just leave Lindsey I have to think about Bandit I don't want her growing up without a dad. Well I guess I would see her everyday cause I would take her to school. And I'm not home anyway. I shake my head , no , I need to stop thinking like this.

My thoughts were interrupted when I ran into Frank, Literally almost pushed him over.

But it was an accident.

No.

Yes.

It mentally slapped myself and look at Frank, blushing, "Oh my god I'm so sorry Frank" "No dude don't worry about it" he said patting my back we walked side by side, I don't trust myself .

"So...uh Frank how's Jamia?" I ask trying to break the awkward silence between us. "Huh?...Oh uh about that .." He looked down at his shoes "Her and I have been fighting a lot lately so we decided it would be better for us to y'know split" he looked down biting his lip.

I look at him putting my arm around his shoulders bringing him close kinda like I side hug, "it's gonna be okay Frankie I promise so don't look so down we had a good night tonight" I say reassuringly "you were and always will be the one to cheer me up huh Gee?" He said with a light chuckle as we walk into the bus, I blush "yea I guess that's what friends are for, right?" I ask trying to make this situation as non homo a possible

You are homo

Shut up

Make me

I roll my eyes cringing at myself "whats wrong gee" Frank asks as we sit down on my bed "Oh nothing don't worry about it" I say shifting awkwardly "I'm gonna change in here if that's okay with you if that's alright" he says poking at the pink fuzzy suit, I chuckle slightly "it's cool I was gonna change any way" I say starting to untie my shoes "hey can you unzip me?" I look up "Um Uh sure" I get up and walk towards him, he turns around and I take the suits zipper in my finger tips, I pull down, revealing the light colour of his skin, I smile to myself. "Thanks" he says slipping off the suit revealing his bare body except his parts which were cover by a pair of plain black boxers, I swallow starring in awe, turns around I quickly look down blushing "hey you alright?" I look up starring  at his chest.

No no no this is not aloud to happen he is not aloud to make me feel this way, I feel slight friction in my jeans and I turn around "yea I'm fine don't worry about it" the bulge in my jeans getting bigger.

Good going gerard how are you gonna face him

I don't know leave me alone

My thoughts get interrupted by frank turning me around, gasp and look down blushing "I-I...what are you doing"  he scans my body, he notices, his eyes widen and he stares at me "W-was this my fault" he says blushing I try to make up a lie "Uh I uh don't know"

Good one

Shut up

He chuckles slightly "you're funny Gee" he says smirking, that smile the one I've always love the most, I couldn't help myself the blood pumping this is the moment where fate is decided.

I take the back of head and collide his lips with mine, I pull away blushing "I-i d-" I didn't get to finish before he grabbed my tie, I gasped my face close to his foreheads on each other's, I take my hand up to his face and cupped the side of his face I ran my thumb down his lips, he looked at me with a starry gaze, our lips collided once again we tumbled on the bed, not breaking the kiss.

He palms me through my jeans I moan into his mouth,causing him to groan, he whispers into my ear "your moan were always the prettiest sounds baby boy" we collided again I knew what was coming he hasn't called me that since the last time.

(Flashback) "No matter what baby boy I will always love you" tears prick in his eyes "I know Daddy." He kisses me on the nose and leaves as I get ready for my wedding (End of flashback)

He quickly unbuttons my shirt and pants I slide both off still yet to break the kiss, my boner raging and sweat pumping I moan "T-Touch me please" I moan squirming around, my face scrunched up biting my lip while running my hands down my thighs eagerly because with Frank you don't touch yourself unless told to and anyone who he's slept with knows.

"Nu uh baby what do you say" "Mmm Daddy please touch me" I say blushing while my stomach goes to knots, he starts to lay soft butterfly kisses down my stomach,one hand holding on to my thighs, I claw at his back moaning, he moves further down to my thighs I whine, he licks the inside of my thighs, I moan wanting more,he slides down my boxers and I kick them off he takes me in his mouth i tug on his hair thrusting, Him taking all of me deep i keep one hand in his hair and take one hand up to my mouth and bite on my finger trying to hold back my moans remembering we still haven't left the concert area and anyone of the fans could hear us.

His tongue grazes my slit as I was already close
"D-daddy I'm gonna-" he lifts he body over me "Nu uh not till I say it's okay" I whine, he lifts my legs over his shoulder he licks one finger and puts it inside me as I moan into his mouth he dose the same to a second finger but soon after he replaces his fingers with something bigger he slams into me as I cry out, I claw at his back violently, he continuously hit my spot already knowing where it was I moaned loudly he tried to shush me by kissing me but I was incredibly loud I but my lip to point where it bled frank kept "mm baby I'm so close" he slammed in one more time I could tell by his sloppiness that he was ridding out his orgasam he gave me the nod that I could come, the steamy hotness of the moment was enough for me i missed this.

Frank gets up still covers in sweat and throws me my boxers and slides on his, god I missed this, he climbs into bed with me and he looks into my eyes "I told you I would always love you baby boy" he kissed my nose, I knew I couldn't stay so i didn't I told the driver to call another bus and for him to take frank to his hotel I looked at him, sound asleep, he was gonna hate me for this, I'm even gonna hate me after this.

SORRY OMG BAI~Caliø

Don't call this love

*You're an assbutt*