Oh Never Again.

Gerards POV

You should listen to this whole song the vocals are amazing

After that day. I left I feel deep into depression, I hated it, I didn't relapse or anything like that, Just not in the mood for anything. Not music not art, not anything, all I could think about was Frank.

Frank texted me for a whole month after the incident, getting angrier with every text, more hurt. I felt terrible. There wasn't a day i didn't regret it. I barley spent time with Lindsey or bandit and I felt terrible. It was too much for everyone. And that said.

Lindsey left me. She took bandit and left. It left me heart broken and hurt. I felt so so worthless, like a shit Father. I still got to see bandit every weekend after the divorce. But that wasn't enough. I didn't see her everyday and that hurt the most.

I thought about calling Frank and apologizing but he wouldn't want to speak to me. So I gave up o trying and now I just spend my days writing nothing and doodling while crying and hanging out with friends.

Because frank wouldn't want me, who would, what we did was horrible, foul, disgusting. Not because we are men, because I was married, he couldn't have expected me to stay, I want lin, yes I liked him, but I had a beautiful, and what was said between us was so lewd and wrong, we were young when we did that stuff.

I frown to myself. I cant ever let lindsey know. Ever. If I did, I would never be able to see bandit again .

Yo yo sorry this is just another filler of what happens after a year past after the dirty work was done. Sorry if the next fee chapters are sad and emotional. And also sorry because it usually takes a month or two before I realize what I want to happen next. Sorry its currently six am living off of no sleep. Feel free to check out my other books.

LORD SHOW ME HOW TO SAY NO TO THIS

"You're an assbutt"