Achievement Unlocked

HELLOOOOO ! ! !

So you have reached the end BUT NOT THE END.

I will surely write more chapters no matter how many are interested in reading them.

But if you actually managed to reach this chapter then CONGRATS AND THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCHHH!!<333

I hope you liked it till here. I hope you liked my writing style, the content, everything. You can leave ideas in the comments if you want. Like a subject I could write.

And OF COURSE, you can let out stuff in the comments if your comfortable!! I am here to listen or answer (in case you want me to) to whatever your issues are. I have no problem with you talking about yourself. And remember that there are people in your life who don't have such a problem either. Talk here, to a friend, to a family member, anywhere you feel comfortable. I truly wish you the best.
And that's why my comments are always open in case you want to talk, share or relate.

Additional details:

I just want to say that this is my first book, even though I have in progress A LOT of others.

I am 15 and I just love writing so I said why not.

Plus, even though I like poetry, I haven't written many times things such as this book. And I know that most people connect poetry with deep meanings and rhyme...

But I think that what I wrote can be a kind of poetry, right???

I know some chapters might have been more emotional or larger than others but I wrote in each one of them most of the things I wanted and I hope you read what you expected.

I am happy if you actually found any chapter touching or anything.

Anyway, I just want to thank you so so much again for your time. I hope you enjoyed it for now.

Till we meet again, I wish you the best, I hope you get the love you deserve and give, of course, love to the others around you. Have a nice day, evening, afternoon, night!!<333