SS1Chapter 2: For Myself

Itadori: "Wait, really, I'm just fine!" (Itadori holds up his hands in defense, as the black marks started to fade to away) "More importantly, you guys and I are both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital."

(Mind) Y/n/Fushiguro: (both of the males clench their teeth as they started sweatdropping) "I can't tell if the one speaking right now is Itadori or the cursed object... Damn it what should I do?!"

???: What's the situation?

Y/n/Fushiguro: (both of the males looked to there right as the saw a man with white hair and a blindfold on) "Gojo-sensei!?/ Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?"

Gojo: "Hey. I wasnt planning on coming, but man, you look roughed up, well besides Y/n who is constantly healing slowly" (Gojo leaned toward the injured Megumi, getting a clear view of all the bruises and cuts on sides of his face) "I should show the second-years" (he muttered)

(Without a second thought, Gojo quickly, wiped out his phone from his pocket and took this chance to snap dozens of photos from several different angles of the injured Fushiguro from his flash camera)

Y/n: "Gojo please it's way too late for your goofy fanatics..." (Y/n sighs as he deadpanned. Gojo then finally stops as he scroll through his phone.)

Gojo: (A nonchalant expression faded on Gojo's lips as he then begin to scroll through all the photos he took on his cell phone without a sense of security, choosing the best one and sending them to Y/n, much do as annoyance.) "The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade curse, object gone missing. So I stop by while doing some sightseeing. So, did you find it?"

Itadori: "Umm... sorry, but I hate it." (Itadori confirms holding up his hand. He points to his mouth where he swallowed. It obviously wasn't there anymore.)

Gojo: (Gojo then frozed as he stared at Itadori) "...For real?"

Y/n/Fushiguro/Itadori: "For real"

Gojo: (Gojo tilted his body as he want up to Itadori with his face to close to his. he took a close look at the shirtless boy in front of him, examining him and his eyes. It was after seconds of tense silence that Gojo then stared laughing) "Damn, it really did combine with you. That's hilarious." (Gojo says as he backs way from the pink haired boy)

Gojo: "Anything off with your body?"

Itadori: (itadori shook his head) "Not particularly"

Gojo: "Can you swap out with Sukuna?" (Gojo asks)

Itadori: "Sukuna?"

Gojo: "The curse you ate"

Itadori: "Oh... Yeah, i think I can do that." (Itadori says with a hand on his hip)

Gojo: (Gojo then stepped back and sprang up to stretch his entire body) "Then give us 10 seconds. Once 10 seconds are up, come back to us."

Itadori: "But..." (Itadori was about to say something back when Gojo gave him a smile of reassurance)

Gojo: "Don't worry, I'm the strongest" (Gojo then tossed a dirt-coloured bag to directly to Y/n's chest) "Hey Y/n hold onto this."

(Mind) Y/n: "What the hell is this?" (Y/n thought as he looked through the bag, long to be hit by the aroma of a sweet dessert) "This dang teacher really just—"

Gojo: "Kikufuku from kikusuian! It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the Zunda and cream flavor."

Y/n: "Kikufuku?... Were you seriously out buying sweets at time like this." (Y/n says as he sneered at Gojo while Megumi simply glared at him. So this hole time while him and Megumi were out fighting cures and helping people this man child was only out buying treats for himself.)