Betrayed Hearts

Hi, Im Genya Shinazugawa, Im 16 years old. I go to a boarding school that my older brother sent me to. My older brother is so cool, he is 21, Ex Mafia Executive though. But he left because our family passed away and no one could take care of me, so he became a cop. 

                        I'm not sure what he did in the Mafia exactly but I know it was illegal and bad, so I'm not allowed to tell anyone. He often avoids certain parts of town due to this, he wasn't allowed to leave the Mafia, he should have been killed but they never came for him.

                       It is the weekend so lucky I can leave my dorm and visit my brother, he is at work right now so I am going to the police station I walked in and it looked like a mad house in there, cops were running around answering calls left and right. Apparently someone bombed a loading dock on the other side of town. I saw my brother and called out to him.

Genya:Nemi!

Nemi turned around and walked towards me, Did he forget I was coming here?

Sanemi: Sorry kid, I can't hang out today, we have a little problem.

Genya:It is fine, but is everything alright?

Sanemi:Not really, as you can see there was a bomb attack. 2 people were killed, both chained to the bomb. I am meeting with my superior right now, we believe it is a mafia challenging another mafia.

Genya:Okay then, I'll go now, and I'll text you when I get home.

Sanemi:Okay stay safe kid.

I left, I wondered who were the Mafias, I hope it isn't the mafia Nemi was apart of.

Sanemi:Sir! What is the plan?

Kayga: We are going to meet with an old friend, Sadly we might have to have an alliance with one of these Mafias.

Sanemi: Are we allowed to do that?

Kanae: Of course! I mean if it prevents more people being killed we are allowed to do anything to prevent it, but the legal way. Also was that your brother Sanemi, he is so cute. Kinda looks like  you.

Sanemi:Yes that was him, but he is not important right now, what Mafia are we going to go see?

Kayga:The Top Japanese Port Mafia.

Sanemi felt his whole police career collapse on him as soon as he said that.

Kanae:Oh, my have you had a run in with them before, Sanemi? How nasty were they?

Kayga: Enough Kanae, back to work.

Kanae: My apologies sir.

        She bowed and walked away,Kayga placed a hand on Sanemi's shoulder.

Kayga: I know kid, so it is just going to be me and you visiting them.

          But you don't know anything, I know if we go I will see him again. If I see his face Ill remember everything from that night.

FLASHBACK:

            A door swung open and two figures stumbled in, they were sloppy making out, the door shut behind them and they made their way to the bed. The collapsed on the bed, the person who was pinning the other down looked down. 

             It was Sanemi Shinazugawa except he was younger, he was 18 and still in the port mafia.

Sanemi: I'm sorry, Giyuu

Giyuu Tomioka the one that was being pinned down looked up confused.

Giyuu: For what Sanemi, you didn't do anything for you to say sorry?

Sanemi: Oh but I am going to, this is Goodbye.

                 He placed a kiss on Giyuu's lips and then pulled away. He looked at  Giyuu's confused face. He stood up and was walking to the door.

Giyuu:Where are you going? Are you just going to leave me here? A few kisses and a goodbye? That isn't anything what you promised to do before? What are you doing Sanemi, did you hit your head?

Sanemi:No this is goodbye forever.

                  He opened the door and walked out shutting it behind him, Giyuu sat there confused.

Giyuu: Funny Joke Sanemi!

                 He got up and open the door, but there was no one there. Then there was an explosion behind him. He ran towards the window and looked outside his car in flames he watched as Sanemi's car drove away.

END OF FLASHBACK:

                He was driving to the location that Kayga gave him as he was recalling the events of that night. He left his relationship with Giyuu because he was leaving the Port Mafia. He blew up Giyuu's car so Giyuu couldn't follow him.

                 That was one of the last times he saw Giyuu's face but there was another time he wouldn't forget, he got to hear Giyuu's voice and it sounded so hurt, he doesn't know if he could hear it like that again, he would break down again.

FLASHBACK:

                   Sanemi was at home drinking his sorrows away it had been exactly one week since he he left the Port Mafia and broke up with Giyuu. He was sitting in his living room drinking in the dark and silence. Until the silence was broken by pounding on the door. He thought it was the Port Mafia coming to kill him so he got up quietly and grabbed his gun.Another series of pounding occurred, he walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. His eyes went wide as he saw a fuming but sadden Giyuu. He remembered all his sorrow and he pressed his back against the door, he started to cry.

Giyuu:Damnit! Sanemi! Open the door! You can't do this to me!

                  Sanemi covered his mouth as he started to sob. Giyuu didn't  stop banging on the door.

Giyuu:Did all of it mean nothing!? Did we mean nothing!? I even told the Mafia to leave you alone! SO please if I meant anything open the door!

                  Sanemi couldn't he had to hold through for his brother's sake, but a part of him wanted to be selfish and open the door and hold his Giyuu tight and not let him go. But he held through and stayed in the floor crying as he could hear his Giyuu crying.

             The next day Sanemi opened his door, he had fallen asleep while crying on the floor. Giyuu was gone, he went downstairs to his car and the tiers were slashed, windshield was broken.He deserved this he thought to himself over and over again.

END OF FLASHBACK:

Kayga:Sanemi? Are you okay?

Sanemi: I'm fine, let's just go.

                  They got out of a car, they were on a bad side of town, Mafias hung around here and the one they were meeting was supposed to be here. So they walked around until they made it to an empty lot, there were cars around and a bunch of Mafia Executives surrounding one guy the head of the number one Japanese Port Mafia, Muzan Kibutsuji. 

Muzan:Hello Sanemi.

               He grinned as Sanemi glared at him.

Kayga:Enough, lets start this meeting.

Muzan:Alright then.

TBC

(Go read my recent annocment to some changes that will be happening for a little bit. So none of you are worried.)