Betrayed Hearts

Kanae went to the station after they both left. She submitted the recording to the evidence file so it can be sent to a judge for a warrant.

She went back to her desk and sat down. She couldn't get her mind off of the pair from earlier.

"How is Sanemi so close to The Top Dog Port Mafia Executive? Did they know each other in the past? If so how did Sanemi get affiliated with a man like that? I still can't get it out of my mind. That dog's back. It was covered in blood his shirt also had holes in it. Was he the one shot? No, he couldn't have been he had no injuries. But there was blood on his back? But then again he seemed fine. He is terrifying, he is the devil for sure. His smile. It scares me."

Her breath hitched as she remembered his smile and every small detail about him.

"Sanemi, I hope you are done working with him soon. Please back away from that dog. You weren't walking along side with another human. You were walking with the devil himself."

She sat at her desk for the rest of her work shift thinking of the man she fears, Tomioka Giyuu.

With Tomioka he and Sanemi were on the motorcycle. Tomioka was driving fast. He would swerve around traffic.

Sanemi didn't know where they were going. But he knew it was a bad side of town. They finally made it to a bunch of storage lockers.

Tomioka typed in the code for the gate once it opened he drove inside the gate closing behind them. They drove for a minute before Tomioka stopped infront of one storage locker.

He shut off the bike and they both got off leaving the helmets there.

Sanemi:Where are we?

Tomioka:My humble abode. Welcome to my studio.

He unlocked the door and opened it up stepping inside before turning around facing Sanemi.

Tomioka:Muzan-san picked it out. Even made the adjustments to it so I could live "comfortably"

Sanemi stood their in disbelief. He scanned the storage locker. It was as big as the bathroom at the department. It was a pretty big bathroom for just being a bathroom. But for someone to live in this size seems like torture. Someone added walls and a door. Where the bathroom is I suppose, he guessed. There was only a mattress, a chair, a cabinet, and well the bathroom.

Tomioka:Come in.

He reached his hand out without hesitation he stepped inside taking his hand.

"Wait? Why would i hesitate? He is still Giyuu. Just with a rougher shell."

Tomioka smiled and let go of Sanemi's hand to shut the door. He turned on a little lamp that was on the floor.  Something Sanemi missed.

Sanemi:What happened to you?

Tomioka:Everything. I lost everything the night you left me. I lost my will to love. My will to live. I lost my dignity. Muzan made me a lab rat. There were things I couldn't even name injected into me. My entire world crashed down on me. But I don't care I lost the will to feel sorry for myself. I am no longer a weak huma-!?

Tomioka who was looking down while talking looked up and stopped talking as he now saw Sanemi's face. Tears were running down his face.

Tomioka: Hey! W-why are you crying?

Sanemi:Don't look at me!

He turned around and started to wipe his face.

Tomioka was shocked he had never seen Sanemi cry or even seen him have a sadden look on his face.

Tomioka:Sanemi. What's wrong?

Sanemi:Mind your business.

Tomioka:No. Tell me why are you crying.

Sanemi:Because! If I hadn't left none of this would have happened to you! We could have still been together! We could have been happy! I wish I was just a selfish person and chosen you over my brother! But I couldn't! But maybe if I did, you would still call yourself a huma-!?

Tomioka wrapped his arms around Sanemi holding him close he rested his head on Sanemi's back.

Tomioka:That is enough. Just cry. Don't let your thoughts spill out. Don't say things you'll regret. You chose your last remaining family over me and that is fine. You wanted him to look up to a good person and to be that good person you had to change. I'm not angry anymore because now I understand it. So don't say those things. I once said things like that in my life and it was one of the biggest regrets I have ever had.

Sanemi:What did you say?

Tomioka:I told a close friend that I didn't need him and he was better off dead. We had gotten into a fight and later that night while he was walking home and bullet was shot into the back of his head. Completely taking the top part of it off from the pressure. I couldn't even recognize him as he laid cold on the mourge table. What I'm saying it watch what you say because you might never get a chance to take it back and apologize.

They stood in silence for about 5 minutes. Until Sanemi felt a need to do something to let Tomioka know he still had feelings and wanted to try again with him.

He grabbed Tomioka's hands and pulled them off his body. Tomioka stood up straight, confused.

Tomioka:What's wron-!?

Sanemi kissed Tomioka and held him tightly. Tomioka was shocked then was pissed. He shoved Sanemi off and then punched him.

Tomioka:Asshole.

Sanemi stumbled back from the punch and his lip was busted before he could react to what Tomioka had just did, Tomioka grabbed his collar and pulled him into another kiss. This one more aggressive than the first one.

But Sanemi was quick to adjust from being punched to making out. His hands found his way to Tomioka's waist. It was still small as ever. When Sanemi held Tomioka's he remembered the first time his hands found their way to this slutty waist he missed.

FLASHBACK:

Giyuu:Hey bitch.

Sanemi:Hello to you to, Scrawny.

Tomioka:What are you doing?

Sanemi:Sleeping, I was up late doing paper work.

Sanemi was sleeping on a desk, but couldn't get comfortable. Giyuu was leaning on the same desk looking down at Sanemi with his arms crossed.

Sanemi was looking at Giyuu and had an idea.

Sanemi:Hey would you get mad if I did something?

Giyuu:Depends. What are you going to d-!?

Sanemi grabbed Giyuu's waist and picked him up he sat Giyuu down infront of him.

Giyuu:Fucking hell Sanemi. What are you doing?

Sanemi:Your waist is really small.

He still hand his hands on Giyuu's waist, sizing him up with his hands.

Giyuu:Yes. I know. I have a body a female will kill for. Now tell me what is your next move from here?

Sanemi:Oh, to use you as a pillow so stay still.

Giyuu:I'm not your personal pillow whenever you need it you know?

Sanemi:Well how come you haven't gotten away from me yet?

Giyuu:Hmm, just sleep asshole.

Sanemi smiled and laid his head down on Giyuu's thighs. His thighs had a little more meat on them than the rest of his body so they were a perfect pillow.

Giyuu sighed and put his hand in Sanemi's hair admiring how fluffy it was.

"Stupid. Stop overwhelming yourself. Who am I supposed to work with if you can't even stay awake."

END OF FLASHBACK:

TBC