Betrayed Hearts

Tomioka finished cooking and plated the food and put it on the table. Tomioka sat at the end with Sanemi and Genya next to him. Genya took a bite out of the food and was met with a perfect dish.

"This is really good, Tomioka." Genya said. "Thank you." Tomioka said, eating also. "I'm not eating." Sanemi said pushing the plate away.

"Why is that?" Tomioka asked not looking up from his plate. "I don't like spicy food and you know that." Sanemi said offended. "Then don't eat. Your an adult make your own food." Tomioka said not paying attention to his dog. Sanemi scoffed. "But I like your food, please make me something else." Sanemi complained. It annoyed Tomioka so he rolled his eyes and kept eating. Sanemi sighed and got an evil idea. "Kanae would have made me something else." Sanemi said turning his head the other way. Tomioka's eye twitched. He grabbed his fork and with great force he stabbed it into the table and got up to make Sanemi something else.

"You know for being an adult you're very childish." Genya said as he was almost done eating. "Hush. I do it on purpose I like annoying him." Sanemi said smiling.

"How do you two even know each other?" Genya asked. "Tomioka is the top Port Mafia executive." Sanemi said casually. "Sanemi, here is your food." Tomioka said sitting down and was clearly annoyed.

"Wait...so that means. You guys used to work in the Mafia together?!" Genya asked realizing what he meant. "Yup, and your brother is still a fucking pain in the ass to work with." Tomioka chimed in.

"Where you guys like partners?" Genya asked. "Yeah, we were like the strongest duo ever. Until we broke up because I left to take care of your little kid ass. By the way you were fucking annoying as a kid, happy to know you matured." Sanemi said.

"You haven't." Giyuu said grabbing Sanemi's food that he refused to eat because it was spicy. "You are like really mean right now, what is wrong?" Sanemi said turning to Giyuu. "Nothing." Tomioka said.

"Wait?" Sanemi eyed Tomioka for a second. "Is this about what I said about Kanae?" Sanemi said amused by the face that the Tomioka Giyuu was jealous.

"No, nothing like that." Tomioka said getting up and grabbing the plates off the table. He looked somewhat sad, in Genya's eyes. "So what are you guys now?" Genya asked.

"Dating, I don't know? Tomioka what are we?" Sanemi asked. "Whatever I don't care. Your trash is full I'll throw it out." He grabbed the bag and walked out before anyone could stop him.

"You know you're an asshole right?" Genya said. Sanemi turned to him confused. "Well whatever you guys are, he clearly was hurt when you refused his food, and mentioned your co-worker that he clearly doesn't like. Maybe don't do that if you think you guys are together. And what is up with you calling him his last name still? He calls you by your first." Sanemi was a little shocked by what Genya was telling him but it was true.

He was being an asshole by carelessly stepping on Giyuu's feelings. He was actually scared for this, because it means that he has to have an actual serious conversation with Giyuu about their relationship. "I'll be back." Sanemi said getting up and leaving the apartment. He walked down stairs and outside to where the dumpster was. He didn't see Giyuu there but he definitely heard sniffling nearby, he went to the alley way next to the building and found Giyuu crying while wiping his face.

"Giyuu." Sanemi called out. Giyuu faced Sanemi. "Sorry, was I taking a while? Let's go back." Tomioka was going to walk past Sanemi but Sanemi grabbed his hand. "You're crying." Sanemi said. "Yeah and so what? It is just some crying it isn't that big of a deal." Giyuu said. "It is, because you're crying because of me." Sanemi said turning around while Giyuu still faced away from him.

"Just let it go. I'm a full grown adult I don't need comfort because my stupid emotions can't get it together." Giyuu said trying to get Sanemi to let this topic go. "No, you are crying because I'm childish. And I'm going to give you the truth." Sanemi said, Giyuu stood there confused on what Sanemi was talking about. "I don't know how to tell you I want you back, so I'm trying what I used to know. That was to annoy you every second I was with you. By calling you names, commenting on your stuff, making rude comments and jokes. I don't know why I do it because when I was practicing my speech for you after I saw you again I could say every single word without hesitation. But now that your in arms reach none of the nice romantic words I practice for hours on hours wanna come out."

Sanemi took a breath in and let it out. "So I'll tell you them now. Tomioka Giyuu, you are one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. You can be kind and gentle, but also very cunning and charming. You are smart, funny and strong. Every moment with you is a memorable one. I remember all the time we used to spend together. I know how much you care about details so I won't spare you any. I love the way you style your hair, I love the way you talk, I love the way you don't care about what people think, but I also love how caring you are, I love the way you do your eyeliner you think no one notices but everyday I noticed, I love your writing because it is so dainty and neat, I love your jokes because you always know what makes me laugh, I love how you fight it shows how strong you are, even if Muzan did all that stuff to you, you were always an amazing fighter and mafioso. I love your gunman ship, I love your ability to work hours upon hours without end and get the work done right. I love your hands they are so perfect even though you do rough work, I love your scars, they are beautiful even if you hate them. I love your body, your legs, arms, torso, chest, neck, face, and waist especially your waist. Everything about you is always on my mind your perfect to me in every way. I fucking hated when I left, because I wasn't leaving the Mafia to be honest I never really cared because I wasn't leaving the Mafia I was leaving you. I hated the day I didn't open the door and hold you into my arms. I hate moments ago when I carelessly stepped on your feelings knowing how you feel. I hate calling you by your last name, I really fucking hate it so please let me call you Giyuu again. This isn't about sex this time or lust or whatever you wanna call it. I'm not being a horny, kinky bastard. I'm being a love struck idiot who is spilling his heart out for the man he loves. So please tell me all you want to tell me because right now I want you to punch me in the face and call me a childish idiot for being so blind." Sanemi poured his heart out he was now crying. He held onto Giyuu's hand and wasn't letting go. Giyuu turned around but before Sanemi could even open his eyes Giyuu punched him in the face knocking him on the floor.

"Sanemi Shinazugawa you are a fucking childish asshole! And I fucking hate you!" Giyuu yelled while crying at Sanemi was on the floor in pain.

Tbc :)