Chapter 1

Lloyd Gramadon had been dead for two years now, and Ninjago was nothing but peace. His mother had died of a broken heart, and so had Wu. All the ninjas went to deal with their grief. Kai beat guys up, Zane worked none stop on mechs and other stuff with Pixal. Jay and Cole played video games till their eyes went red. Neither talked, smiled, or moved. And the games they played? They were Lloyd's favorite. Nya trained non-stop, and Kai or Jay would have to stop her before she got seriously hurt. And the Jade Princess, stayed quiet. She ate, bit very little....The same goes for sleep. She would sometimes train with Nya. She was hurt inside. 

But she wasn't planning revenge. That had got Lloyd dead....At least that's what she thought. She knew if she did, she would get someone else killed. She didn't want that. Not at all. And sometimes, she would wake up early, just to see if it was a bad dream. She called his name. Sometimes scream it. She would then have a breakdown, where Nya or someone would find her crying, where they had to explain that Lloyd was dead. To them, he was dead. Like when Nya merged with the sea. He was still out there, but he wouldn't be the same Lloyd. He was full oni. He had no heart or soul. Only hate kept him alive. They all knew, but never said it out loud. How did they know? Well, they didn't. 

Because they never saw Lloyd since he had saved everyone in Ninjago. And their frrlings about seeing Lloyd as that.......thing were mixed feelings. Did they want to see their brother and lover once again? A thousand times yes. But were they also scared of him in this form? A thousand times yes.

Hope finally started to come on one early bright Sunday morning. Nya was the first up, mostly to train. Harumi got up not even 5 minutes later. As normal, her hair was very messy, you would even say the last time she brushed it was the bay before Lloyd died. Her once jade eyes, were now dark. Her face had some wrinkles on it, from the lack of sleep. She also had some stained tears from all the crying from the nightmares she had been having. If you asked anyone in the Monastery, they would tell you that she was taking Lloyd's 'death' like Lloyd took hers. After Harumi's death, Lloyd took it very hard, but tried not to show it. He would wake up with dry tears stains, messy hair, wrinkles, and his eyes would show green, but it had lost its spark. It had gain that spark once they found out Harumi was alive.

Harumi sat down on the table, drank her coffee, and buried her hands in her face. That was when Kai Smith came in. His hair was fine(But if the old Kai saw his hair, he would have a cow), he was covered in scars and wounds from all the fighting, he had wrinkles, and his eyes seemed to have a hint of anger and sadness in them, as they always did. He then went over to the fridge, then an apple in his mouth, and then walked away to see how his sister was doing. An hour later Jay and Cole. 

The two best friends. As you may recall, these two were best friends. Both making each other laugh and getting on each other's nerves. But that changed. They barely talked or laughed. Jay had lost his way of laughing and telling jokes. And Cole couldn't even enjoy eating cake. CAKE! And they were too busy playing video games to sleep and sometimes even eating. Nya or Zane had to remind them to.

Then came the nindrod and his girlfriend. Zane and Pixal. They had both turned off their emotions switch(I think that's what it's called?), and the other ninjas barely saw them other than to remind Jay and Cole to do stuff. 

Two hours later, Kai pulled Nya out of training. Nya's hair was messy, her eyes had wrinkles around them, she had cuts all over herself from all the training. And like Harumi, she didn't talk much. They all sat down for a small breakfast, and continued on with their day. It wasn't until Garmadon, came walking in."There is hope."He said."For what?!"Demanded Kai."Lloyd is dead. Lloyd was the only hope! He was our leader...Our brother....Without him there is no hope!"Exclaimed Kai. All of us looked down. Nya went to comfort her brother."Hope for getting back my son."Garmadon said softly, with a small, but indeed large smile.