Chapter 4

Months passed like the wind. It was now time for the young oni to begin his evil plan. The Omega entered the throne room, his eyes nearly popped out when he saw that the golden oni was sitting on his throne."What in the First Realm do you think you are doing?!"Demanded the Omega. The golden oni looked at his sharp black nails, and glance up, not showing any respect."I think this place needs a change."He said quietly."Change?! What are you talking about?!"Demanded the Omega."

You claim that I need you, but you need me! You are too weak to destroy a bunch of kids playing dress up!"He shouted."These children are stronger than you think."Claimed the Omega."These past few months, I had dug in about these ninjas. I have found out that they no longer have a leader. No master. They are hopeless. They are bound to be destroyed....by me! I will not have any failures as a king in MY army!"Yelled the golden oni."Your army?!"Scoffed the Omega."Yes, my army. Are you deaf?!"He demanded."I am the rightful leader of this army, you are nothing but a stranger to them! I am the one who wanted you here in the first place! If it weren't for me, you would be rotting in the Departed Realm!"Yelled the Omega."

Perhaps, but that was your mistake. I am more powerful than you could have ever been!"He yelled."But...Enough talk. Us onis were born to fight and destroy. Something that you had failed to do, Omega."He said, pointing at him."Unless...You are afraid to fail once again?"He asked."I never backed down from anything. But it is a shame to see you die once again. I saw something in you."He said."Like me being your slave?! I knew from the very start that you only wanted me to do your bidding, like some sappy dog. 

You may have been to fool some old warlock, but me?! You are and were quite mistaken. And you will regret it forever, while you sit in the Departed Realm, sitting like a sorry old sap who needs a walking stick just to move around!"Yelled the Golden Oni. He then threw a dagger at the wall."We will see who is the better oni."He added, calming himself."We shall indeed."Said the Omega.

All of the oni in the land came, even the Omega's wife. But she was not going to be counting on her husband to win. She had overheard their little talk, and she quite agreed with the golden oni. They did need a change. That old oni needed to be put in the dust. She caught the golden oni before he entered the room."Who are you?"He asked."I am the one who brought you back, but you know me as the wife of that dreadful oni that you are about to fight."She answered."If I was different, I would say to you that I am sorry what I am going to do to your husband. But I would not be an oni if I were to do so."He said."And I would punch you in the face. I hated that oni, but we needed numbers."She said."I see."He said. She nodded."I stopped you because I know his weaknesses."She said. 

Before he could say anything else, she said:"My husband knows you better than you do yourself. And if you would refuse, that would show honor. Which certainly, a oni does not have. So, what's it going to be?"She asked him. The golden oni stared at her."Why do you want me to win? Over a oni you do not know? Over someone you have known for decades? Why?"He asked."I told you, I hated that oni, and still do. I will do everything in my power to get him out of this world. Out of any world, that is. And I sense something in you. 

Something...Very powerful. Maybe it is your emotions or your past."She said."I have no emotions other than hate and revenge. And my past is nothing to me"He stated. She nodded."Like a true oni. But that is not the truth, even you know it. A oni visited you in your cell, didn't she?"She asked. The golden oni wasn't sure if he should tell her, but she knew already."I saw her. But I said nothing. I had a feeling that I should not. I know she said some...unclear things to you. Now, my husband would tell you to banish all of it. But me? I would like to learn more about it. But...If you wish not to know, that is fine. I do not wish to be like my controlling husband. But...I do know that deep down, you truly want to know, don't you?"She asked. He did."What is his weaknesses?"He asked.