||first day||

||idkk if they have dorms in highschool, just pretend they do :), and they have visions in this story 🫣||

It's the first day of highschool, everyone was pretty nervous as students were running around the building (some were lost). The students were organized to different home rooms depending on their vision. 

The principal, Zhongli (this is random) announces that everyone will be going to their home room as he announced each rooms' teachers.

Electro: Raiden Ei  

Dendro: Nahida

Anemo: Jean

Geo: Albedo

Pyro: Dehya

Cryo: Eula

Hydro: Barbara 

——time skip to where everyone is seated. In the anemo class—

Jean walks into class as she starts taking attendance, Venti took some paper and started doodling. Scara, who was sitting behind Venti saw the drawing, he has to admit that Venti's drawing skills are pretty good. Except when Venti drew Jean and doodles mustache on her. 

"Venti, please stop drawing in class." Jean says as she notices Venti holding the laughter. Barely. Venti froze as he heard Jean's voice. "Sorry ma'am-" He said shamefully as he looked back at the whiteboard. 

Xiao rolled his eyes at Venti's behavior on the first day as Scara holds his laugh. Kazuha on the other hand, was also drawing...except he was drawing Scara. (Luckily no one saw the drawing 🤭) 

——————-—-time skip cause I said so—————————

"Alright last thing for the day. These are your dorm mates for the rest of the school year. Let's see...

Xiao is with Aether

Venti is with sayu

Kazuha is with heizou

Scara is with faruzan

Sucrose is with...Lynette! Our new student!"

Jean chuckles as she was quite interested in Fontaine and cats. Perfect match for Lynette. Lynette bows as she walks out the door with the other students.

——————-with Aether and Xiao...———————————

Aether wanted to get to know his dorm mate more, so he broke the silence, "Hey! My name's Aether, Xiao, right? Since we are dorm mates, let's get to know each other more!". Xiao stared a bit before responding, "can I unpack first?". Aether finally came to realization as he was embarrassed. "Oh yeah- sorry about that! Yeah, you can unpack first". 

||I don't think I'm getting Aether's personality right 😭||

—————————-Venti and sayu...—————————————

"WAKE UPPP!" Venti shouted. He was full of energy. Poor sayu fell asleep while unpacking, she wakes up from Venti's shout. "...what..?". Venti crosses his arms, "you didn't finish unpacking yet! You can't sleep yet! It's not even 5 pm!!!!". 

Sayu yawns as she walks into her room, "this is why we have doors...sweet..." Sayu slammed the door in Venti's face. "NOOOO DON'T LEAVE MEEE!" Venti fake cried. A few minutes later he listened to Sayu on the other side. Venti was expecting her to be angry or annoyed, instead, Venti heard snoring. 

"OH ARCHONS- CAN'T YOU STAY UP FOR 10 MINUTES?!" Venti whines. He soon got bored and went back to unpacking 

————————kazuha and heizou...———————————————-

Heizou, who is the flirty kind, had no second thought before fizzing kazuha up. "Hey kazuha, was it? Well, you see, the moment I saw you, I knew that I had fallen in love. Kaz-u-have my heart". Heizou dramatically put his hand on his forehead. Kazuha immediately flushed as he didn't respond, which made Heizou pout. 

"You're no fun" heizou pouts. Kazuha sighed as he gave in and played along. "Ahem..Heizou, you are that sunshine I have all day in my life." Kazuha says as he tries to rizz. Heizou laughs at Kazuha's attempt to rizz. "Nice try, Kazuha, but get better" Heizou joked. "Oh come on...atleast I tried!!! Give me credit" kazuha groans. Heizou patted kazuha's back as he shakes his head. "Nuh-uh get better, get better" he repeated. Kazuha chuckles as he goes back to unpacking. Heizou, seeing this, also went back to unpacking with a smirk on his face for another fun idea later.

_________________________________________________________

This is the end 😈 

When you see a line with no words, that means chapter ended. Omg this was hard and fun at the same time. I still can't get used to wattpad writing tools tho. Feel my pain now 😔😔😔🤚

Anyways. No one reading this shi- because this is horrible 😚😚

SEE YA ✌️ 

Total words for chapter: 680