━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

❝ stumbled over all my words

❝ stumbled over all my words. made it weird, then made it worse. ❞

ⅰi. 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨, "𝙖𝙝"

 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨, "𝙖𝙝"

RIVERDALE.

A small town that Carly never knew about but she has heard some good things.

Carly sits in the back of their classic white convertible as her parents sit in the front. Janice in the passenger seat with Albert in the driver's seat, driving into the small town.

Carly's eyes land on the welcome sign to Riverdale.

Welcome to Riverdale
The town with PEP!

Carly's knee shakes nervously because, not gonna lie, after what happened yesterday Carly felt bad. She didn't mean to have a huge blow out but she just acted that way because she was shocked at how she had to go to public school now instead of when she was little.

"I don't get why we have to move just to make me switch schools." Carly complains. "This town is cute but still!"

"Honey," Janice turns around in her seat to face her daughter. "I know it's hard but it's something new and different. Oh, also we still have the mansion. Don't worry."

"I know, mom."

There was a little silence after Janice turned back around then Carly broke it.

"I'm sorry about last night." Carly apologized. "It was stupid of...me." She half-lied. Carly didn't want to lie but her mother would probably get mad again, so she didn't take the risk.

Janice laughs, "You're just like your father."

"Thanks." Carly smiled. "That's a compliment because I don't want to be like you." Carly shudders jokingly.

Albert lets out a cackle at his daugher as he sees Janice's face through the review mirror.

"Oh, shut up." Janice mumbles.