━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

❝ and i consoled you while you cried

❝ and i consoled you while you cried. ❞

ⅰii. 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙮

 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙮

CARLY KNEW VERONICA LODGE.

She knew Veronica because her father worked with Veronica's. That's why Albert went to New York everyday two years ago. But Carly and Veronica weren't friends. They were just acquaintances.

"You know, Veronica?" Jughead asks.

"I mean, um, yeah. My father worked for hers." Carly answers.

"Carls! Come here! I haven't seen you in, like, what, three years?" Veronica laughs, wrapping her arms around Carly's body.

"Two but who's counting?" Carly chuckles.

"You're here! In public school. You're not sitting in your house for school anymore!"

"I know, it's weird." Carly says.

"At least you have me to show you around." Veronica punches Carly's shoulder, playfully.

"That won't be necessary. I have Jughead doing that for me." Carly turns to Jughead. "Thank you, by the way."

"You're welcome."

"Well, this is Toni Topaz." Veronica introduces a girl who had brown hair with purple streaks.

"Like the gemstone? I love that." Carly says, shaking the said girl's hand.

"This is Fangs." Toni introduces a boy that sat, eating a Twizzler.

"You know, every time I think of fangs, I think of vampires not snakes." Carly says.

"And every time when I think of Carly, I think of ICarly." Jughead jokes, making Carly punch his shoulder, playfully.

"That is Sweet Pea." Toni points to a tall boy, he had a serpent tattoo on his neck, that sat on a different couch across from Fangs.