How It All Began

3rd Person POV

One day, as Shin Kumigaya was walking home from work.

A beautiful and elegant lady wearing a black and white dress approached him, carrying a yellow-black box in her hands.

As she got near. Shin couldn't look away. He was caught in a trance.

"Congratulations, you have been selected to be a Kamen Rider." she said with the most captivating smile Shin has ever seen in his life.

" she said with the most captivating smile Shin has ever seen in his life

"Eh? Yo- you must've gotten the wrong person." Shin stuttered as he looked at her, both of them were now looking at each other in the eye.

"I don't know anything about any Kamen Rider or something. But I am a delivery rider." Shin added.

"Shin Kumigaya, right?" she said as she tilted her head. Sky was too stunned because of the beauty in front of him to even muster a word.

"No?" she added. Sky swiftly shook his head. "No? You're not Shin Kumigaya?"

"No nonono. I mean, yes. I am Shin Kumigaya." he replied to the girl.

"Here." the girl stated as she passed the box to him. Shin held the box and examined it from top to bottom.

"Please wait for our signal, the game will commence in a few hours." The girl in the dress stated as Shin continued to examine the box.

"I'll be going now. Goodluck!" she said before walking past him.

Shin mustered up the courage to reply. "Wait."

Kumigaya looked back to find no one. The lady in the black and white dress was already gone.

He was confused to say the least.

Where'd she go? - he asked himself.

Kumigaya looked at the box on his hand and slowly opened it. He opened the box and saw toys?

Is this a joke?  - he thought.

Shin then closed the box and proceded to walk back home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Upon arrival, he changed his attire into his usual home clothing.

He sat down on the mat on the floor and turned on the TV while he held the box on one hand.

Shin had decided to open the box. He slowly slid the box's lid and again saw the toys.

Shin took the larger item and fiddled with it. He soon realized it was some sort of belt and put it on his waist.

The belt driver automatically turned on and it tightened around his waist like an actual belt.