▻ Old Recordings (KreekCraft & Reader)

[Angst]

Kreek is in his house's basement, filled with stuff from his college years

Kreek is in his house's basement, filled with stuff from his college years. There were old dusty books, and things that reminded him of the past.

"I'll relive those memories with these old recordings," He sighed, and ran his fingers through his messy hair. Then, he decided to watch old videos recorded during his college years, just for fun.

With a click of his mouse, he hit play, and the video started. He watched as the camera panned across a crowded college party, capturing laughter.

Then, there she was.

(Y/N) stood out at the party, always lively and fun. Kreek remembered her as the girl who was the center of attention, even though they weren't friends or in the same class. As the video continued, Kreek felt like he could reach out and touch the past, but it slipped through his fingers like smoke. She looked so full of life, dancing and chatting with friends. But what he saw on the screen wasn't what he remembered.

Time had marked on both of them. There was a subtle sadness in his eyes. (Y/N), too, had changed. Her smile was still there, but it seemed that her laughter sounded different, more restrained.

Kreek couldn't help but wonder what had happened to her in the years that had passed. Had she pursued their dreams? Found happiness?

Or had life taken her down to an unexpected path?

As the video continued to play, Kreek's thoughts drifted back to a rumor he had heard years ago. A friend had mentioned that (Y/N) had passed away, but it had been in hushed silence, and he hadn't been so sure if it was true. He couldn't shake the feeling that the changes he saw in her in the recording were more than just the passage of time.

The video ended, and Kreek sat in silence, lost in his thoughts. The past and present had collided in that moment.

"I wonder what happened to her," Kreek muttered to himself, his voice tinged with curiosity. He knew he might never find out the truth about (Y/N), but he could feel loss for someone he had never really known much. He decided it was time to embrace the present. After all, life was a journey, and he couldn't change the past.

Kreek stood up, stretching his limbs. "Well, enough of that trip down memory lane," He chuckled softly, as if to reassure himself.

"Time to focus on what's ahead." Kreek left his college years behind and went about his day. He has a lot of stuff to do. The mysteries of (Y/N)'s life would remain just that, mysteries.

And that is okay.

[END]